Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
I Got Even With Beavboats.com >

I Got Even With Beavboats.com

Notices

I Got Even With Beavboats.com

Old 10-27-2009, 08:10 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

WHOAAA! Me, Gary Beaver? LOL! Now that's funny as hell! I am not in any way, shape, or form associated with Beavisbutthead.com, so let's be very clear on this. My name is Will Molino and feel free to check out my credentials as well as those of my associate brokers and company in general.

How can anyone think I'm him based on my post? I only stated what people were asking regarding his right to a commission based on how that deal went down. If he wasn't the dullest stick in the bunch as he is, he would have followed up and know the seller owes him some money.

I posted in this old thread because while looking for exactly this kind of unbiased dirt on him and his slipshod company to show a client who is being jerked off and played by his associate. If this moron thinks we're going to let him steal a million dollar deal by lying to our client to make us look bad, he's sorely mistaken and I will nip it in the bud. I came across this, and many other threads and/or sites with similar postings of distate for Beaver's brand of doing business. Many here have given me more than enough to give our client pause in hids dealings with them.

BTW, don't think he only plays games with buyers and sellers, we brokers also have nothing good to say about this moron as he's just as bad, if not worse.
Knowing all there is to know about him from personal experiences, anyone not feeling ill will towards him is simply too passive to notice he screwed you somewhere, or at least you can be sure he tried.

Last edited by SpeedGirl; 10-27-2009 at 02:05 PM.
Old 10-27-2009, 10:25 AM
Registered

Received 1,325 Likes on 739 Posts

So how the H%$& has this guy stayed in business?