Notices

graphics

Old 02-12-2006, 10:07 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: graphics

Great price from ryan id go with that!!!!!

Ryan,
send me some info and pics of your work !!!!
Old 02-12-2006, 10:12 PM
Racer
Racer

Received 31 Likes on 19 Posts

check out www.KineticAnimation.com, I'll post some pics tomorrow. I did tantrums boat from his post.
Old 02-12-2006, 10:20 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by johnnyboatman
anyone know of somebody in oklahoma that ca do the full stick on graphics like skin wraps, or candy graphixs i saw a fountain at the dallas boat show and didnt get that web address
the boat at the show was painted by a guy in Austin, TX...... call Matt (903-786-3797) At Derebery Marine he can tell you the painters name and phone number......that's it below

Last edited by blume; 02-12-2006 at 10:29 PM.
Old 02-12-2006, 10:24 PM
Registered

Received 61 Likes on 22 Posts

www.customtouchgraphics.com
Johnnyboatman, nice to meet you in person at the show. Here is the link for David Morgan, Custom Touch. The only one I would trust with my boat.
Old 02-13-2006, 06:50 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

With this kind of graphics, do you have to cover the entire boat? Can You Just do from the rub rail Down? How do they get them exact without actually being there to do it themselves?
Old 02-13-2006, 07:08 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Originally Posted by welladjusted
If you order graphics from out of state, who do you jave apply them? It looks that we may have to do vinyl for the summer and get the graphics next fall since the boat won't be ready till May ( no time to wait for paint)
Scott I'll fly out and apply yours. let me know the times, I should be able to wrap it in a day.
Old 02-13-2006, 07:25 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Ryan Beckley
I can print them for you and mail them to you. Please email your info to [email protected] . Type of boat, colors, style and a photo of your boat if possible.
Ryan designed mine and shipped them to me. I had a guy in Tulsa that applied them on my Skater and charged me $100 bucks. Ryan does great work.
Attached Thumbnails graphics-24sk8r%5B1%5D.jpg  
Old 02-13-2006, 07:29 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
Scott I'll fly out and apply yours. let me know the times, I should be able to wrap it in a day.
Cool! Maybe you can do the SL with the protectant while you're here. LOL Actually I still haven't gotten it put on but hopefully after Miami. Scism, MC, and I were talking about doing some protectant down the sides since MC or I neither one will have a rub rail. Sounds like alot to do especially when you think of BullTime needed for such an endeavor.
Old 02-13-2006, 07:38 PM
Racer
Racer

Received 31 Likes on 19 Posts

On a boat, doing a "WRAP" works best rub rail and down , or in sections. Trying to match up hulls and decks is difficult ,at best. If anyones ever see INSTIGATOR up close you'll know what I mean. On the Warlock Cat I think the thing to do would be Rub Rail down and the tops of the sponsons. Callan marine has a WRAP on the Miss Long Light boat but I really didn't think they used the proper material and they put alot of seams in it. It was a nice pre done design but the printer/installers didn't really "PULL IT OFF" IMO.
Old 02-13-2006, 08:09 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

but some of my paint is above the rub rail need to cover it also, excal hawk it was nice to meet you in person also . the graphics on the 42 were stick on thats who im looking for

Quick Reply: graphics

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.