Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Lake Champlain Milk Run - Saturday June 10th 2006 (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/122410-lake-champlain-milk-run-saturday-june-10th-2006-a.html)

GLH 06-13-2006 03:47 PM

Re: Lake Champlain Milk Run - Saturday June 10th 2006

Originally Posted by Kanookstr
What happened at the basin GL?

Just what I wrote the guy managing the marina has got a power trip to no end and unfortunately you can't go to the Turtle without having to deal with him.

He's annoyed the majority of the boaters I know that have gone there in one matter or another. The people I am talking about are rational, successful and intelligent individuals, I can understand having a hang up here or there but not with the majority of the boaters I know that have gone there. He wants his azz kissed and I only kiss Stecz's azz!(when he's ahead of me in his boat) :D

I am positive they will do fine without me so no skin off anyone's nose.

drypipetiger 06-13-2006 03:52 PM

Originally Posted by GLH
The people I am talking about are rational, successful and intelligent individuals

It's nice of you to leave JS out of this... :D :D

GLH 06-13-2006 04:01 PM

Originally Posted by drypipetiger
It's nice of you to leave JS out of this... :D :D

:D:D:D Classic!

JS232 06-13-2006 04:25 PM

[QUOTE=GLH] The people I am talking about are rational, successful and intelligent individuals [QUOTE]

Do they fart in public and puke in Lake George hotel rooms like Drypipetiger? :D :evilb: :evilb:

Kanookstr 06-14-2006 03:54 PM

Originally Posted by GLH
Just what I wrote the guy managing the marina has got a power trip to no end and unfortunately you can't go to the Turtle without having to deal with him.

He's annoyed the majority of the boaters I know that have gone there in one matter or another. The people I am talking about are rational, successful and intelligent individuals, I can understand having a hang up here or there but not with the majority of the boaters I know that have gone there. He wants his azz kissed and I only kiss Stecz's azz!(when he's ahead of me in his boat) :D

Rational, successful and intelligent individuals Usually anoy people like him. They are pissed off at the world because they are not happy and can't get layed :evilb:

stecz20 06-14-2006 08:26 PM

Originally Posted by GLH

well f them then.. bring your money and good times elsewhere.... if ya want ill bring the drill and the scuba gear and we can sink his house boat.... :evilb: :evilb: :evilb:

stecz20 07-10-2008 08:31 PM

ttt

jeff32 07-10-2008 08:37 PM

????

offshoredrillin 07-10-2008 08:39 PM

Originally Posted by stecz20 (Post 2619261)
ttt

this isnt the good one moron.... it was 05 when we took their women and shamed them...

stecz20 07-10-2008 08:46 PM

i know i put the other one up.....:evilb: