Notices

MTI has done it again!!!!

Old 02-16-2006, 11:16 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: MTI has done it again!!!!

BEAUTIFUL!!! Screw this, John Haggin, AMF Offshore Racing...make me one out of a Kenworth Truck...Painted WAZZUP's NEW PAINT JOB, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-16-2006, 11:33 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

wow!!!!! now thats custom, is there any pics of the whole exterior?
Old 02-16-2006, 12:17 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by lowblue320
wow!!!!! now thats custom, is there any pics of the whole exterior?
Yup
http://forums.boatfreaks.org/showthr...5032#post65032

Post 87 has the whole boat, plus all the rest of the boat are around that post
Old 02-16-2006, 12:38 PM
Registered

As soon as some gets some good pics of the exterior post them, those pics on the other site are not very good pics of the mercedes boat. I know there are some peeps on here that have some good shots of the boat already, maybe if they see this they can get permission to post them I am pretty sure to the guy is a mercedes dealer and he pretty much sent them the whole mercedes in a box and said use what you can. So if that is what he likes is mercedes then I think thats the boat for him. I know I love it and I would never turn it away
Old 02-16-2006, 01:04 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

AMG Benz = the epitome of performance and class. If you've ever slipped behind the wheel of one you would probably understand.

Beautiful work. Congrats to the new owner
Old 02-16-2006, 01:31 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Who cares if you like the boat or not. The craftsman ship is what is mind blowing. I'm not a Speedracer fan (the cartoon), but that boat is top shelf.
Old 02-16-2006, 02:13 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by camile
maybe a new monitor is in order,pics here are a little grainier but everywhere else there nice.wheres biggus and his pics. wheres all the oso members pics for that matter.
Yeah guess your right, I will just print out all the pictures of the exterior from boatreets and paste them together and maybe I can see the whole boat like that. or the ones that are taken from 2 feet away from the boat are real good too. I am saying I know there are better pics of this boat with nothing obstructing it or in the way that you can get a real good vision on this boat, those are the ones I would like to see, but I know most of the guys who have those are at the boat show right now, so maybe they will post them when they get back. Nice first post by the way.
Old 02-16-2006, 02:18 PM
Banned

I thought I saw a total picture of the boat on its tilt trailer on Boatfreaks? Plus seperate pictures of the bow/stern/engine/interior. Looks really nice to me. A close second to Ballistic.
Old 02-16-2006, 03:49 PM
Registered

Received 79 Likes on 23 Posts

I am going into the garage with a screwdriver and a hammer right now. My MTI is getting some new bling.
Attached Thumbnails MTI has done it again!!!!-amg-001.jpg   MTI has done it again!!!!-amg-002.jpg  
Old 02-16-2006, 04:35 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Brad Zastrow
I am going into the garage with a screwdriver and a hammer right now. My MTI is getting some new bling.

I agree. Love MTI's but this one doesn't do it for me. Congrats to the owner though...if it's what you like go for it.

Quick Reply: MTI has done it again!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.