TNT Holdings aka PROFILE CUSTOM POWERBOATS vs. DEAN OWEN >

TNT Holdings aka PROFILE CUSTOM POWERBOATS vs. DEAN OWEN

Notices

TNT Holdings aka PROFILE CUSTOM POWERBOATS vs. DEAN OWEN

Old 02-20-2006, 08:51 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: TNT Holdings aka PROFILE CUSTOM POWERBOATS vs. DEAN OWEN

I had a sizeable squabble over a boat a few years ago, but didn't feel at liberty to announce the details on oso.
Old 02-20-2006, 09:13 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Harper220
I had a sizeable squabble over a boat a few years ago, but didn't feel at liberty to announce the details on oso.
As many of you know there have been a number of issues with members and people that rip them off. Those of us that did air out "dirty Laundry" for the most part had better luck after doing so. I did not want people to know that I got taken, it was embarasing, but I also wanted my money back. The people of OSO definatly helped with that. I am not sure that if a lawer is involved it is such a good idea but as long as he knows that what he is saying is true and not up for different takes then he is probably ok. It is situations like this that make me want to still do all the work on my boat. I know that it is unlikely that they will do the work to my required level. I hope that you can get this squared away.

Jon
Old 02-20-2006, 06:21 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think it is important that this stuff is out there. We've lost the "Bad Business List" for some reason, if we we don't protect each other from this type of scum, they'll just keep on making a living scamming us one person at a time.
Old 02-20-2006, 07:51 PM
Registered

Why not?
Old 02-20-2006, 09:03 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by ANDREW REALTOR
OH HE'S GOING TO DONATE THAT MEANS HE'S TELLING TRUTH PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE I would keep this quiet remember the guy crying lost the battle
he who yells the loudest is being told "SHUT THE FK UP OR ELSE" and does not respond well to threats....
Old 02-20-2006, 09:21 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by ANDREW REALTOR
Do you think your the only guy whos azz hurts from a marine industry screwing no as I said you are not to bright hire the best attorney possible crush them end it I know a lot of other people like hearing this crap I for 1 did at first but some one is chief lie a lot here I hate to tell you who go there with a bat or lawyer then post results that might help you get this out of your system by the way you got any good used cars for sale

no cars, how about a good tax return? OR a boat maybe?
Old 02-20-2006, 09:22 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Waterdogs
Why not?
I personally don't feel it's right to tear down an entire company as a whole on an public forum over one incident. If this company had a track record of doing bad business, then I might see things differently.

I am a business owner and it's impossible to please everybody no matter how hard you try. Unless you're a business owner, it's hard to see things from this perspective.
Old 02-20-2006, 10:23 PM
Registered

I personally don't feel it's right to tear down an entire company as a whole on an public forum over one incident. If this company had a track record of doing bad business, then I might see things differently.

I am a business owner and it's impossible to please everybody no matter how hard you try. Unless you're a business owner, it's hard to see things from this perspective.

If you had been following this you would of seen that they do have a track record for bad business !!!!!!!!

the dissatisfied people are coming out of the wood work...
Old 02-20-2006, 11:04 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Unless of course all the other people are thinking the same way that you are. Then the only thing that happens is more and more get screwed.

Jon
Old 02-21-2006, 07:05 AM
Registered

Come on guys are you "really" that concerned about it?? Has anyone really been thinking about buying a Profile until this thread??

Quick Reply: TNT Holdings aka PROFILE CUSTOM POWERBOATS vs. DEAN OWEN

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.