Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Ok, who sent Steve the E-Dock shirt? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/122910-ok-who-sent-steve-e-dock-shirt.html)

Cash Bar 02-19-2006 08:52 PM

Re: Ok, who sent Steve the E-Dock shirt?

I'm not sayin' nothin'.........................ahh............may be................. :rolleyes:

Unsane, Thanks for the room dude. Good to meet you and i'll catch you at the Cove.

CAP071 02-19-2006 10:10 PM

Originally Posted by 375stinger
i saw the shirt...big ole edock logo on the back....i got kicked out at 945 tho...... :rolleyes:

OH NO what did you doooooooooo ?? :D :eek:

OSO 02-19-2006 10:42 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Who gave the E-dock shirt? The same guy that was using his cold beer to sooth his pounding head from his hangover

OSO 02-19-2006 10:44 PM

1 Attachment(s)
There was some crazy stuff going on in Miami

bobonthis 02-19-2006 10:57 PM

Originally Posted by OSOAdmin
Who gave the E-dock shirt? The same guy that was using his cold beer to sooth his pounding head from his hangover

O U Want Some aspirin? :drink: :evilb:

375stinger 02-19-2006 10:57 PM

Originally Posted by CAP071
OH NO what did you doooooooooo ?? :D :eek:

well for starters i was 13 and you were supposed to be 21...o ya and my dad, and some drinky, and pissiny off some peeps and well....drew some attention from the guards.......thats all im allowed to say :drink:..acyualy had to edit this post cuse tihnk i posted more than allowed to say :D

bobonthis 02-19-2006 11:01 PM

There was some crazy stuff going on in Miami

I hate you.. :D

375stinger 02-19-2006 11:02 PM

but i quite a few hours in there and the guards didnt even question me when i walked by and tehy seemed alright...i guess it was just the "extra" attention that made em look for an excuse to kick me out, and i guess when two hot waitressed offered me directly a free beer and i laughed they realized i wasnt 21 :rolleyes:

DannyD 02-20-2006 12:01 AM

This is the same guy who kindly gave me a prescription that night at a local Walgreens to cure my sinus infection

This time of year in Miami is SIMPLY Nuts......

UNSANE 02-20-2006 12:02 PM

Originally Posted by CASH BAR
I'm not sayin' nothin'.........................ahh............may be................. :rolleyes:

Unsane, Thanks for the room dude. Good to meet you and i'll catch you at the Cove.

Glad to help, I felt really welcomed by a lot people out there this weekend. Got my GPS and my tags for the boat/trailer came in the mail Friday as well and the boat's on the way. I'll give you a heads up when I get it and shake it down. I want to do at least 2 poker runs with it this year too. Good to meet ya man!!!