Notices

The New Lubejobs

Old 02-20-2006, 08:25 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Re: The New Lubejobs

Originally Posted by aquatictherapy
Truck is awesome. Definitely get the oohs and awes. I think if you ask the truck, it would rather be in South FL as it was 9 degrees here over the weekend. BTW do you have the code for the door key pad. If you do, could you pm the number to me. Not kidding, though, if this truck does not work for you, let me know how much you want. Thanks Scott
I never used the touch pad. I think if you go to the dealer with the registration, they can get it for you. I think this one should pull the new boat fine, if not i will let you know. I may need an f650 if I get the tilt trailer.
Old 02-20-2006, 08:42 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 30 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by LubeJobs42
It didn't know your OSO name. How is the truck doing? This one is a diesel. I like it but it is noisy!
Get SCT, I have it on my 06 F250, it controls the tranny the best of all the tuners and you can get it with Pilot injection, almost as quiet as my 06 Duramax with the Edge. More power and slightly quicker in the 1/4...13.71

www.innovativediesel.com Ted will awnser, Eric is the Guru Tuner.
Xtreme Race, street, and tow.
Old 02-20-2006, 08:49 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sweet looking ride Gino congrats,I'll be in town this Friday and I'll give you a
call. Best of Luck!

Gary
Old 02-20-2006, 09:27 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Jassman
Get SCT, I have it on my 06 F250, it controls the tranny the best of all the tuners and you can get it with Pilot injection, almost as quiet as my 06 Duramax with the Edge. More power and slightly quicker in the 1/4...13.71

www.innovativediesel.com Ted will awnser, Eric is the Guru Tuner.
Xtreme Race, street, and tow.
Thank you, I will call him tomorrow. If I step on it hard my tranny lags from 1st to 2nd. I have to let off the gas for it to shift. I think I'm going to have the tranny upgraded tomorrow. Do you have this problem?
Old 02-20-2006, 09:29 PM
A to Z
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thank you, I will call him tomorrow. If I step on it hard my tranny lags from 1st to 2nd. I have to let off the gas for it to shift. I think I'm going to have the tranny upgraded tomorrow. Do you have this problem?
make sure the fueling is set right on the edge controller, sounds like it is defueling on shifts...
Old 02-20-2006, 09:29 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by 36GladiatorNewYork
Sweet looking ride Gino congrats,I'll be in town this Friday and I'll give you a
call. Best of Luck!

Gary
Thanks Gary, Call me!!
Old 02-20-2006, 09:52 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 30 Likes on 15 Posts

Just on the Edge products, less on the GM oposed to the Ford. The Edge Platinum is better than the orig Edges but still doesnt connect/port to the tranny like the SCT, which so far has been the best. You get three custom programs, as many variables as you like. I drive in extreme race most of the time, just got his latest version w/pilot injection without lockout in torque converter from 1-3, 4 and 5 is locked out from factory. Shifts precise but not overly firm, excellent program. The street program I tow up to 12k pounds, and tow program has a built in additional jake brake great for towing heavy stuff. Good luck, mention my name he can send you the same programs or kick it up 1 more notch if you like on the race program. Jeff Jassby
Old 02-21-2006, 12:02 AM
Registered

Just on the Edge products, less on the GM oposed to the Ford. The Edge Platinum is better than the orig Edges but still doesnt connect/port to the tranny like the SCT, which so far has been the best. You get three custom programs, as many variables as you like. I drive in extreme race most of the time, just got his latest version w/pilot injection without lockout in torque converter from 1-3, 4 and 5 is locked out from factory. Shifts precise but not overly firm, excellent program. The street program I tow up to 12k pounds, and tow program has a built in additional jake brake great for towing heavy stuff. Good luck, mention my name he can send you the same programs or kick it up 1 more notch if you like on the race program. Jeff Jassby
Will do, thanks Jeff!
Old 02-21-2006, 11:34 AM
Registered

Does it pull 12,000 with no problem? How is it when passing a semi? Does it sway a lot?
Old 02-21-2006, 12:11 PM
KiloKat
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

A friend of mine installed an ATS transmission & torque converter in his F350 several months ago and keeps raving about it. He tows often and has a chip installed. Used to have problems shifting - especially when pulling loads. Now nothing. Runs and shifts great.
www.atsdiesel.com

Quick Reply: The New Lubejobs

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.