Notices

The New Lubejobs

Old 03-04-2006, 08:22 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Re: The New Lubejobs

Originally Posted by KiloKat
A friend of mine installed an ATS transmission & torque converter in his F350 several months ago and keeps raving about it. He tows often and has a chip installed. Used to have problems shifting - especially when pulling loads. Now nothing. Runs and shifts great.
www.atsdiesel.com
David, Thank you for the deal on the trailer! I was looking for a while. I can't wait to see it in person!!!
Attached Thumbnails The New Lubejobs-titl-trailer-2.jpg   The New Lubejobs-titl-trailer-2b.jpg   The New Lubejobs-titl-trailer-1-medium-.jpg  

Old 03-04-2006, 08:31 PM
Registered

Can't wait to see it!!
Attached Thumbnails The New Lubejobs-tilt-trailer-2.jpg   The New Lubejobs-tilt-trailer.jpg   The New Lubejobs-tilt-trailer-front.jpg  

Last edited by LubeJobs42; 03-19-2006 at 05:42 AM.
Old 03-18-2006, 11:30 PM
Registered

I wasn't going to post this until the boat is done. I drove poor Chris from Grafik EFX absolutly nuts. He did about 20 proofs for me. He said he never changed a design so many times. I told him I want the most outragous this he has ever come up with. I think he did it. All the paints are Pearls, Flakes,Chemelons and candy apples. Guardado said they never did anything this exotic. The only problem, it won't be done for Sarasota. They alrady have 240 hours of prep wrok. With the paints we are going with the the boat surface has to be flawless or it will look like crap. They are doing an incredable job soo far!! I'd rather it perfect then have them rush. What do you think??
Attached Thumbnails The New Lubejobs-mti-proof-8.jpg  
Old 03-19-2006, 01:13 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Didn't you buy a 39? The paint says 42. Just a question.
Old 03-19-2006, 05:32 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by welladjusted
Didn't you buy a 39? The paint says 42. Just a question.
42 was my race number as in Lubejobs42. It it's going to says 39 Mti on the wings by the windshield. The 42 is not going to look the way it shows. You will only see it from certain angles. It is going to be just like the goast flames.
Old 03-19-2006, 07:09 AM
Registered

Received 293 Likes on 107 Posts

NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-19-2006, 07:44 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 36 Likes on 28 Posts

sick!
Old 03-19-2006, 07:45 AM
Rob
VIP Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Gino I like it . Its defiantly going to stand out and get some attention!!

You taking picks on the progress???

Rob

The Only Time You Have To Much Ammo Is When Your Swimming Or On Fire.
Old 03-19-2006, 08:00 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 30 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by LubeJobs42
Does it pull 12,000 with no problem? How is it when passing a semi? Does it sway a lot?
No problem at all, temps are within reason on the street file pulling this load up a giant slope. The power is more than most would want without destroying your truck. If need more when not towing there is the Xtreme Race, which I use most of the time 8k and under approx 420-430hp and approx 800 tq. I have not added head studs or additional tranny upgrades, but drive it fairly sensable. I also have the Edge on the other 06' F250, great product for shift on the fly, but in the upper hp levels defuels to much, but has a lot of great features. One thing I have noticed, Ive always had dually's, the F250's do the job, but when windy or going buy semi's the dually is just a little more stable. I am uncertain with those tires and the set up you have. Keep us informed, thanks Jeff.

BTW that paint job is KILLER.
Chris is a good guy, when I was designing my last 4300 before the storm we were real close. I just got to get back with him once I decide which boat I'm going with.
Old 03-19-2006, 09:11 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Jassman
No problem at all, temps are within reason on the street file pulling this load up a giant slope. The power is more than most would want without destroying your truck. If need more when not towing there is the Xtreme Race, which I use most of the time 8k and under approx 420-430hp and approx 800 tq. I have not added head studs or additional tranny upgrades, but drive it fairly sensable. I also have the Edge on the other 06' F250, great product for shift on the fly, but in the upper hp levels defuels to much, but has a lot of great features. One thing I have noticed, Ive always had dually's, the F250's do the job, but when windy or going buy semi's the dually is just a little more stable. I am uncertain with those tires and the set up you have. Keep us informed, thanks Jeff.

BTW that paint job is KILLER.
Chris is a good guy, when I was designing my last 4300 before the storm we were real close. I just got to get back with him once I decide which boat I'm going with.
Thank you. I have been looking at f650's. I plan on doing quite a few runs that are pretty far (havasu, Lake Cumberland, 1000 Islands etc). If the Excursion dosen't pull really nice, I'll have to get the bigget truck.

Quick Reply: The New Lubejobs

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.