Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Questions about Concept & Marine Xtreme (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/123173-questions-about-concept-marine-xtreme.html)

f311fr1 02-22-2006 03:23 PM

Questions about Concept & Marine Xtreme

I am about to pull the trigger on a new Concept 23 SF. I would appreciate any feed back on the following questions. The boat will be used for general boating, skiing, tubbing, and light fishing.I am looking at a 225HP Optimax and hyd jack plate. Tee top with ski tow eye, leaning post with removable seat back, Eddie Marine trim tabs, Livorsi shift, throttle, and gages. The interior will have a small 2 person back seat. Thanks in advance, Joe Murray

375stinger 02-22-2006 03:45 PM

Re: Questions about Concept & Marine Xtreme

are you asking for feedback on those parts/options? whats the q? :D

BAJA WILL 02-22-2006 03:49 PM

as fro concept they are great boats I have been looking for a 25/27 (sameboat diff years) with a 225-250hp. I can tell you from looking hard that the 27's really hold their value.

WILL :D

LEOPAJM 02-22-2006 04:10 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by f311fr1
I am about to pull the trigger on a new Concept 23 SF. I would appreciate any feed back on the following questions. The boat will be used for general boating, skiing, tubbing, and light fishing.I am looking at a 225HP Optimax and hyd jack plate. Tee top with ski tow eye, leaning post with removable seat back, Eddie Marine trim tabs, Livorsi shift, throttle, and gages. The interior will have a small 2 person back seat. Thanks in advance, Joe Murray

I don't really understand your question ..... but my dealings with Concept and Marine Xtreme have been the smoothest , most enjoyable transactions I've experienced in this industry. I would buy another Concept thru them in a heartbeat ! As a matter a fact .... When the bigger O/B's come out I'll most likely do just that ?!!?!?!?!?! :evilb:

f311fr1 02-22-2006 05:16 PM

Positive feedback has answered my main question as to Concept and Xtreme Marine. I will be ordering tomorrow. Joe Murray

frequentflyer 02-22-2006 06:33 PM

Not through first hand experience, but through some friends... Concept is top notch. My buddy's experience was awesome. He bought the 28 a few years ago with T 250's. Great boat.

Zero Patience 02-22-2006 08:03 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Here is a 23 we ordered at the Tampa Boat Show. We installed our own tow bar and T-top. Get the trim tabs.

Zero Patience 02-22-2006 08:05 PM

2 Attachment(s)
We also added to the rear seat back and to the leaning post.

f311fr1 02-22-2006 08:59 PM

Zero P, thanks for the pics. I am ordering with seat back for the leaning post. Ski tow will come off of Tee top rear. Now I need to go trailer shopping.