Notices

Destin

Old 02-26-2006, 12:47 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Destin

Originally Posted by gdfatha
============

As an avid fan I have been reading every word on this subject for 2-3 years.

Bottom line we all get screwed with this two Worlds!!!

I do not add comment after comment cause I bow to those involved in the decision making process and I do not want to clutter the screen with swear words over this entire sad affair..
Were getting more screwed with haveing the races on the same week again. Last year my partner Gary and I were going to race KW on Wed leave after the race and head to St Pete to compete on Thursday just to return back to KW after thursdays race. So I feel we as Racers are being SCREWED by OSS putting there race the same week
Old 02-26-2006, 12:50 PM
Registered

Ms PatriYacht stick to putting on party's and stay out of the politics with both organizations because the deeper you dig the uglier it gets
Old 02-26-2006, 02:18 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Shane B
Ms PatriYacht stick to putting on party's and stay out of the politics with both organizations because the deeper you dig the uglier it gets
Well put Shane,

a wise man once told me to only worry about things within my control. This is an obvious example of things that are out of our control, "our" refering to the racers and the fans. It is what it is. There have been multiple "Worlds" for how long now minus '04 and I believe '94(I am sure the all knowing Beckley will chime in and correct me)

It is an ugly scenario, its all about ego's, but one of those involved has been plugging away for over 25 years now, so I am pretty sure his ego is in check.

Those going to Lower Alabama, Destin is a great town, you'll have a great time, just an advisory, bring a jacket, it tends to get in the 40's at night during November up there.
Old 02-26-2006, 05:09 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

so your saying i should move to dubai to start racing?
Old 02-26-2006, 05:25 PM
Registered

CLASSIC
Old 02-26-2006, 07:06 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Shane B
Thanks for acknowledging my party planning skills Ever since junior high I have had a knack of gathering large groups of people together for fun, business, and charity events. Perhaps the racing organizations could use a person (not me) with those skills to arbitrate through the testosterone and the egos of the various groups. Someone not so entrenched in the politics. Someone who is capable of thinking outside the box of their own little “world’s”

I chose not to interpret your post as that I have no right to an opinion, I sure hope that is not how you meant it.
Old 02-26-2006, 07:24 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Ms PatriYacht
Thanks for acknowledging my party planning skills Ever since junior high I have had a knack of gathering large groups of people together for fun, business, and charity events. Perhaps the racing organizations could use a person (not me) with those skills to arbitrate through the testosterone and the egos of the various groups. Someone not so entrenched in the politics. Someone who is capable of thinking outside the box of their own little “world’s"

I chose not to interpret your post as that I have no right to an opinion, I sure hope that is not how you meant it.
Not at all I just ask you wait another 12-24 hours to here why this particular situation is what it is. Then feel free to make up your own decision
Old 02-26-2006, 07:52 PM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

CYA all in KW.
Old 02-26-2006, 07:58 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by GLH
CYA all in KW.
Same here House is allready Booked and Paid for.

PS, don't forget KW is a week earlier than it was last year.
Old 02-27-2006, 05:52 AM
Registered

Hummmmmmmmmmmmmm !!!!

Quick Reply: Destin

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.