Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Relocating to Jacksonville...Need Help! >

Relocating to Jacksonville...Need Help!

Notices

Relocating to Jacksonville...Need Help!

Old 03-02-2006, 07:44 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Re: Relocating to Jacksonville...Need Help!

Babe stop searching, stop stressing and just travel an additional 350 miles and get done with it. We live on the water here and it's heaven, we boat 365 days 24/7 if we wanted too. This is every boaters paradise admit it or not. You can get into a house here on the water for like 1.8M.

jr mike
Old 03-02-2006, 08:41 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by offthefront
Shame "BadNews" is in a gazillon piece's right now ...we could take a cruise .... Maybe ScarabJ will give a tour in his 120mph Nortech .... .... he's even got a spare ....33AVS .....my first 100+ ride .... wont take long to see it all in one of his boats .....

120? I think that is at about 3000 RPMs

My brother lives in Jax on the west side of town out in the country on 6 acres and loves it. I get down there 3-4 times a year. Personally I dont like South FL. Jax is nice and still reasonable to get something decent. My Dad and I are looking to buy a place down there as a family compound type thing in the 500-800K range. Been looking on the water or for something needing work, just off the water. By the 07 Run I might be hosting the SBRT party Cuda will be the entertainment
Old 03-02-2006, 09:57 AM
AKA NORTECHJ
Gold Member

Originally Posted by masher44
120? I think that is at about 3000 RPMs
no this is a 3900 v 120 if were lucky your thinking of gatorone 3800rpm is 120!!
Old 03-02-2006, 10:15 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by SCARABJ
no this is a 3900 v 120 if were lucky your thinking of gatorone 3800rpm is 120!!

my bad..yeah it must suck just to hit 118 .... we got rained out last year so I need a ride on both this year
Old 03-06-2006, 09:12 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

cat you cant move without a big party!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-06-2006, 10:46 AM
Registered

Just wanted to thank all the Jax people for making us feel so welcomed this past weekend!

Rick (Upthecreek) and his wife, Tracy...it was wonderful to meet the two of you! Rick~ please be sure to tell Tracy thanks for taking us all over the place looking for somewhere to live! We'll be talking to her soon.

James (ScarabJ)~Thanks for the ride in the Nortech...that's a sweet ride!

Mike (Offthefront)~ Thank you for everything you tried to do! We're sorry it didn't work out but it was really nice visiting with your parents...your Mom is a very sweet lady!

To everyone else we met...thanks again for making us feel like a part of your group!

~Cat
Old 03-06-2006, 10:50 AM
Registered

Oh yeah...a special thanks to Racegirl3 and her friend, Angie, for helping to get Wigginout drunk Saturday night! hehehe!! Those red headed sluts will get you everytime!

The drinking, dancing and chatting with you and Angie was a good time!
Old 03-06-2006, 02:27 PM
Registered

Glad you had a good visit. I saw James on Sunday he said he had taken you for a ride up Black Creek. Good luck on the move. Let us know when you guys are coming to town!
Old 03-06-2006, 02:57 PM
AKA NORTECHJ
Gold Member

Originally Posted by Mrs Wigginout
Just wanted to thank all the Jax people for making us feel so welcomed this past weekend!

Rick (Upthecreek) and his wife, Tracy...it was wonderful to meet the two of you! Rick~ please be sure to tell Tracy thanks for taking us all over the place looking for somewhere to live! We'll be talking to her soon.

James (ScarabJ)~Thanks for the ride in the Nortech...that's a sweet ride!

Mike (Offthefront)~ Thank you for everything you tried to do! We're sorry it didn't work out but it was really nice visiting with your parents...your Mom is a very sweet lady!

To everyone else we met...thanks again for making us feel like a part of your group!

~Cat
no problem!!! wish things had worked out a little better on the lots but im sure it will work out in the end!...good luck! James
Old 03-06-2006, 03:23 PM
Charter Member #928
Charter Member

Jacksonville Rocks I think. Thanks everybody. We can't wait till we move there. Hope to be there in time for the poker run. We'll show you how to do it Lake Murry style. Also be on the look out for Cathy's Cinco de Mio party. They are legendary.

Quick Reply: Relocating to Jacksonville...Need Help!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.