Performance boat class in Midwest >

Performance boat class in Midwest

Notices

Performance boat class in Midwest

Old 03-04-2006, 09:57 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Performance boat class in Midwest

I am just trying to get out help others that just make up an excuse they cant find time to get off work. As the insurance rates raise or bail out completely, then people will soon take notice. Most claims today are from operator error or achohol. Most think they since the have self taught themselves how to operate the vessel they own, that they will be OK. The thinking is it allways happens to the other guy. The more students I run the my class, the I find many have just been plain lucky, and they will tell you so. This post is for positive reasons in performance boat education. And feel free to contact me at anytime 352 620-8737 or 352 266-1457 cell. Safe boating!
Old 03-04-2006, 10:02 AM
Charter Member #139 /Moderator/Platinum Member
Charter Member

Originally Posted by Bob Zubik
would love to take a look at the course but not for $1,000,000.00 on the chain.......BZ
I think a better response would have been I would liek to take the class but a better location would be ... because the chain of lakes has these issues...
I was just tryibg to get Tres up here nad am always open to constuctive alternatves

Dont know why thi sirratated me so much but I am done now
Old 03-04-2006, 11:03 AM
VIP Member

Klaw,

As much as I like the Chain and do most of my boating there, I would have to say it is not a good place to conduct the class.

However I do agree that Tres needs to bring it to the Midwest somewhere. There are alot of performance boaters here and I'm sure more than a few would be up for it. Either Lk Michigan or LOTO would be good places to start.

Tres,

I haven't looked at your site today, but last time I looked you do not have any short videos of what you do. In todays world a couple of short video clips would go along way towards promoting what you do in your classes . Just a suggestion.

Smitty
Old 03-04-2006, 11:45 AM
BZ
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Payton
I think he means not on the Chain of Lakes. Lake Michigan is where it needs to be.

Sounds great. but us farm boys won't be able to make any plans for June.
I agree with Payton, In my opnion it needs to be on Lake Michigan. I would be one of the folks to take time off of work if it could save me $$$ on Ins. I also would love to learn from the best on how to run my boat better. I just don't see how it could efficently be done on the Chain. I know people love the Chain. I am just not one of them...BZ

p.s. yes I have run on the Chain but I will not put my current boat on the lake just my .02
Old 03-04-2006, 12:30 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Smitty
Klaw,

As much as I like the Chain and do most of my boating there, I would have to say it is not a good place to conduct the class.

However I do agree that Tres needs to bring it to the Midwest somewhere. There are alot of performance boaters here and I'm sure more than a few would be up for it. Either Lk Michigan or LOTO would be good places to start.

Tres,

I haven't looked at your site today, but last time I looked you do not have any short videos of what you do. In todays world a couple of short video clips would go along way towards promoting what you do in your classes . Just a suggestion.

Smitty
Hey thanks for the advise, We are going to be changing the web sites again to make them more exciting. I will be in the LOTO area.
Old 03-04-2006, 03:40 PM
Charter Member

Maybe oshkosh Tres has kinda said he would like a inland lake thats why I brought uo the chain
Old 03-06-2006, 06:33 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by klaw
Maybe oshkosh Tres has kinda said he would like a inland lake thats why I brought uo the chain
Now thats an Idea! Let get everyone on the same page so we can schedule. BTW My sponsors are RACING COMMUNICATIONS, LIFELINE, AND HERING! as long as we have a good waterway, close to a meeting room and solid safe boat that can past instection. we are dialed in! Safe boating!
Old 03-06-2006, 12:58 PM
rv
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Klaw,
If it is on Lake MI I am sure Tres could teach some of his students how to improve their throttling in the rough water. It might save some people more $ than just on their insurance. Drives get expensive too.

Rick
Old 03-06-2006, 01:45 PM
Charter Member

Rick

Tres has been pretty specific that he wants a inland smaller body of water
Old 03-06-2006, 02:45 PM
Registered

I dont want traffic for sure, but need flat water for teaching the proper turning techs. Give me your fax # I will fax out applications to secure the dates, I have certain dates open still.

Quick Reply: Performance boat class in Midwest

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.