Notices

Hardin Marine Hard On's

Old 03-04-2006, 08:36 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hardin Marine Hard On's

wHAT CAN A OSO BOATER DO? BUYER BEWARE !!!!!

IN OCTOBER 2005 I INSTALLED NEW MOTORS IN MY 1989 38 FEVER .ON THE FIRST TEST RUN I BLEW OUT ONE OF MY EXHAUST MANIFOLDS.

CONTACTED KEITH EICKERT PERFORMANCE PURCHASED
CYCLONE HEADERS AND TAIL PIPES FROM THEM.
EXPLAINING THAT I NEEDED TO GET HEADERS IN TIME TO WINTERIZE HERE IN N.Y.C. , PROMISED ONE SET OF HEADERS AND TAILS WITHIN ONE TO TWO WEEKS IF I RED LABELED SAMPLE PIPE TO THEM WHICH I DID FOLLOWING DAY. THREE WEEKS LATER THEY EMAILED ME THAT THEY WERE VERY SORRY THAT THEY CAN'T PRODUCE TAIL PIPES
THEY LET ME RETURN HEADERS AND RETURNED MY MONEY TO ME.

INSTEAD OF TAKING MY MONEY BACK AND DEALING WITH A MORE PROFESSIONAL COMPANY ....... I MADE THE MISTAKE OF ORDERING ANOTHER CMI EXHAUST SYSTEM FROM THEM.
THEIR REP HAD VERY LITTLE KNOWLEDGE OF THE PRODUCT,
TOOK MY MEASUREMENTS FOR THE TAIL PIPES AND THEN
PROCEEDED TO ORDER STRAIGHT TAIL PIPES FROM THE FACTORY NEEDLESS TO SAY DON'T FIT THE HOLES IN MY TRANSOM .

WHEN I CALLED KEITH EICKERT PERFORMANCE TO INFORM
THEM OF THE MISTAKE , I WAS TOLD " THAT THEY SPENT TOO MANY HOUR HELPING ME WITH MY BOAT AND I SHOULD NOT CONTACT THEM ANY MORE !!!!!!!!
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THAT?

I DISPUTED CHARGE WITH CREDIT CARD COMPANY , AND I GOT A RESPONSE FROM HARDIN MARINE, APPARENTLY
THEY OWN KIETH ECKERT PERFORMANCE , COULD NOT DELIVER TO THERE OWN SISTER COMPANY MY ORIGINAL ORDER . BUT THEY INSIST I TAKE THIS SECOND HEADER SYSTEM THAT DOES NOT FIT MY BOAT . NOT WILLING
TO TAKE BACK MERCHANDISE TO RESOLVE CREDIT DISPUTE.

WHAT OTHER RECOURSES MIGHT I ALSO HAVE ?

CMI QUESTIONED THEM TWICE ABOUT ORDER BECAUSE IT DID NOT LOOK RIGHT ORDERING STRAIGHT TAIL PIPES
WITH E-TOP EXHAUST SYSTEMS BUT THE REP STATED
"THAT IS THE WAY THE CUSTOMER WANTS IT" WHILE DOING WHO KNOWS WHAT WITH THE MEASUREMENTS I GAVE THEM ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?

BUYERS BEWARE MAKE SURE YOU REVIEW ALL HEADER BUILD SHEETS, CONFIRM ALL DETAILS BEFORE THEY GO FOR PRODUCTION , THRU A PROFESSIONAL DEALER
WHO HAS PRODUCT KNOWLEDGE LIKE FRED AT TRICK MARINE , AND CARED MORE ABOUT THE TROUBLE I HAD
THEN THE DEALERS THAT CAUSED ME THE TROUBLE .

THANKS FRED!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Nauti By Nature; 03-05-2006 at 12:27 AM.
Old 03-04-2006, 08:48 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Re: Hardin Marine Hard On's

Hi, Sorry about your dilemma. Besides the hell you've gone through, do you know what really sucks? In the post Keith Eickerts name is mentioned several times on a negative note. I know he has nothing to do with this deal but his name is still dragged through the mud over a bad business deal a few years ago. Right now Keith is working on my motors for my new boat. He is so honest, he has talked me out of doing work he felt was not worth the money for the results I would see.
That's why I order everything through Fred at Trick. He makes sure your getting exactly what you need. Anytime your ordering custom stuff from a big company and there is a company employee involved in the ordering precess, 9 time out of 10 theres a problem.
Old 03-04-2006, 09:05 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by LubeJobs42
Hi, Sorry about your dilemma. Besides the hell you've gone through, do you know what really sucks? In the post Keith Eickerts name is mentioned several times on a negative note. I know he has nothing to do with this deal but his name is still dragged through the mud over a bad business deal a few years ago. Right now Keith is working on my motors for my new boat. He is so honest, he has talked me out of doing work he felt was not worth the money for the results I would see.
That's why I order everything through Fred at Trick. He makes sure your getting exactly what you need. Anytime your ordering custom stuff from a big company and there is a company employee involved in the ordering precess, 9 time out of 10 theres a problem.
YEAH I FOUND OUT THE HARD WAY KEITH HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE COMPANY OF JERKS OVER THERE!!
Old 03-04-2006, 09:20 PM
I hate the winter!!
Platinum Member

CMI QUESTIONED THEM TWICE ABOUT ORDER BECAUSE IT DID NOT LOOK RIGHT ORDERING STRAIGHT TAIL PIPES
"THAT IS THE WAY THE CUSTOMER WANTS IT" WHILE DOING WHO KNOWS WHAT WITH THE MEASUREMENTS I GAVE THEM ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?

I dont understand this statement. Why cant you have straight tail pipes with elbow top headers? I do..Mine are full dry, but that was my choice. Fred @ TrickMarine got them for me. They fit perfect the first time.
Old 03-04-2006, 09:32 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

That sucks

It's his company if he has idiots working for him it's his name on the sign out front, so it is his problem
Old 03-04-2006, 10:16 PM
Rob
VIP Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Nauti By Nature so what happened with the credit card dispute?????

Rob

The Only Time You Have To Much Ammo Is When Your Swimming Or On Fire.
Old 03-05-2006, 12:09 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by checkmate454mag

I dont understand this statement. Why cant you have straight tail pipes with elbow top headers? I do..Mine are full dry, but that was my choice. Fred @ TrickMarine got them for me. They fit perfect the first time.
I WANTED MINE DRY 12 INCHES HIGH FROM CC. STRAIGHT PIPES PUT ME AT WAY ABOVE THAT AND THE PIPE HEIGHTS ARE DIFFERENT LEFT TO RIGHT SO ON TWIN ENGINE BOATS
TAILS WOULD BE GOING UP AND DOWN ACROSS TRANSOM
ALSO COMING TO CLOSE TO MY SWIM PLATFORM .
Old 03-05-2006, 12:15 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Strip Poker 388
Nauti By Nature so what happened with the credit card dispute?????

Rob
STILL PENDING

HAS THIS HAPPENED TO ANYONE ELSE BEFORE ?
Old 03-05-2006, 07:56 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by LubeJobs42
his name is part of the company name no other way to talk about the company named " Keith Eickert performance products " it has nothing to do with the man personally
except the reason I picked them unfortunately was his name!

But he is not available to stand up, not the real keith anyway
Old 03-05-2006, 09:59 AM
Registered

You only need to know three names:

Fred

Trick Marine

Everyone else is a compromise.

Enough said!

Quick Reply: Hardin Marine Hard On's

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.