Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Empty truck from NY to FL in April

yes I can pull it
Old 03-08-2006, 03:34 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Jason, Whan are you going to be down there. Im headed to my house in St Petes on the 8th then headed over to my Time Share in W.Palm on the16th for a week. Lets get together. You to Nick, Lets get together for drinks and a boat ride
Old 03-08-2006, 03:40 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

sounds good, I will call you when I am back from canada, I am leaving in about 5 minutes.
Old 03-08-2006, 03:55 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by otis311
Jason, Whan are you going to be down there. Im headed to my house in St Petes on the 8th then headed over to my Time Share in W.Palm on the16th for a week. Lets get together. You to Nick, Lets get together for drinks and a boat ride
Sounds good to me, Bob. Let's plan on it.
Old 03-08-2006, 04:42 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nick I don't have an attitude, The problem is that the person that owns the boat that he hauls is left with no insurance if he has a problem. If there is no problem than the owner saves money. But if by some chance he wrecks his truck and the boat, the boat owner is up a creek with no paddle and then the boat owner complains on OSO and other websites about boat haulers being slime buckets without proper papers. Just my 02cents.
Old 03-09-2006, 07:31 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by bgchuby01
Nick I don't have an attitude, The problem is that the person that owns the boat that he hauls is left with no insurance if he has a problem. If there is no problem than the owner saves money. But if by some chance he wrecks his truck and the boat, the boat owner is up a creek with no paddle and then the boat owner complains on OSO and other websites about boat haulers being slime buckets without proper papers. Just my 02cents.
Understood. It was also understood the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd time Jason has graciously offered his empty truck and his services. What I'm saying is, enough's enough. It could be cargo in the bed, it could be a box trailer, it could be a small boat. It could be anything. He's simply offering an empty truck across a 1000 mile trek. I've done it, other's have done it, it works out quite well - One OSO member offering to help another. We're clear on the insurance and logistics. All I'm saying is that it comes across as if you're harping on the guy over and over for his friendly gesture of offering up an empty truck.

Old 03-09-2006, 07:51 AM
Gold Member

I have done it as well... Ask BIGGUS... he now has a nice triple axle trailer under that cig of his because of it. I offered to take something north on my way to NY and he took me up on it. Saved him from driving down to FL himself to pick up the trailer. Rollwithit has taken a boat north for another member on his way home one time to PA... at $2 a mile to take it north the member woulda payed more to haul it than what he PAID for the boat(it fit in the bed of the dakota). Jason isnt saying he wants to tow a 43' nortech or a 36' skater... he is just saying he has a truck and if anyone has something they need brought down let him know.
Old 03-09-2006, 08:11 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Ive also done it for several members. As long as people relize and understand the situation and are willing to take the risk of the hauler being uninsured I dont see a problem with it. When someone cant take the risk or needs a true professional. Then call in the big boys
Old 03-09-2006, 10:13 AM
Banned

I agree

Quick Reply: Empty truck from NY to FL in April

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.