Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Been wanting to share this for a long time... (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/124384-been-wanting-share-long-time.html)

bouyhunter 03-08-2006 07:11 PM

Been wanting to share this for a long time...

2 Attachment(s)
My daughter - 16 mos. old.

And here she is now, going on 7.

Too Old 03-08-2006 07:14 PM

Re: Been wanting to share this for a long time...

Enjoy her. Before you know it she'll be in college. ;)

baronmarine 03-08-2006 07:25 PM

Originally Posted by TRICK
Enjoy her. Before you know it she'll be in college. ;)

man fred thats the truth. my twins will be 11 on april 1st. that must be why there are so much like me. where did the time go.
bouyhunter: enjoy you have a good looking crew there.
todd

groundsfordivorce 03-08-2006 07:32 PM

Great Pics My 7 year old is now in college and my 6 year old is now a junior in high school LOL they grow up so fast

bouyhunter 03-08-2006 07:34 PM

OK - unfortunatley on my end the other file of her driving the boat doesn't open unless you click it. It's the most cherished picture I have of her - I think she's gonna be ready for P-5 in a few years.

I don't get to see her too often, she's with my ex-wife, (the pic is with my WIFE, that I love all my heart).

Speedgirl - can you step in and change that pic format so it show's up without having to click it???

I just wanted to share, beacause it's my favorite pic of my little girl.

docmanrich37 03-08-2006 07:35 PM

Know how you feel about my girl turning 16 at xmas.She thinks that since shes old enough that shes allowed to drive.wrong got to learn how to first.Yes we are also tlking about college too.There goes the upgrade on the 37'. :D

jhiguy377 03-08-2006 07:55 PM

Best summer of my life last year spending lotsa time with my baby girl soon to be 16yr. She absolutely loves boats and boating. Truly a byproduct of my wife and I -Jeff

TopSpin80 03-08-2006 08:09 PM

1 Attachment(s)
here the picture is...

Ernie

bouyhunter 03-08-2006 08:31 PM

Thanks Topspin!!!!!

I think she has a good hold of the throttle's and a firm grip on the wheel.

I appreciate you converting that. Alexis just saw that picture for the first time this past week. Her first question was "did I drive good??" - and then she said "I bet I could drive better now that I'm older".
So, should I start building her a Hydroplane??

Ernie - thanks for making the pic conversion. I owe ya.

baronmarine 03-08-2006 08:35 PM

bouy:
great pic. i didn't click on it at first. remines me of last summer i took the kids camping with the boat. they drove all weekend. i took a pic of each of them behind the wheel wot. trimmed as high as i could. hair blowing i love those shots.
todd