Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   I just can't resist....;-) (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/124505-i-just-cant-resist-%3B.html)

JS232 03-10-2006 08:05 AM

I just can't resist....;-)

1 Attachment(s)
Sorry guys, forgive me, after all, it's Friday... :D :D

I found that pic in the classifieds and thought I may share it with you my friends...

Now, that CIG Bullet's transom rocks! :evilb: :evilb: :D

Racegirl3 03-10-2006 08:15 AM

Re: I just can't resist....;-)

So does the boat ..... :cool:

GOODT 03-10-2006 08:27 AM

About says it all..............

GLH 03-10-2006 08:34 AM

Originally Posted by Troutly
[COLOR=Blue]It should also say.......and no speed... :p :D

You cops are all the same... :D

Speed in five footers is all that people talk about and that baby has plenty of that is my bet.

Racegirl3 03-10-2006 10:54 AM

Originally Posted by Troutly
It should also say.......and no speed... :p :D

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Its got enough to make me smile ... or maybe it was the blowers that made me smile :p Mid 80's was enough to mess up my hair :rolleyes: still my favorite boat :cool:

Hate seein Todd sellin it :(

SKRAMER 03-10-2006 11:02 AM

:D :D :evilb: :D AWESOME :D :D

fund razor 03-10-2006 11:05 AM

Originally Posted by Racegirl3

Its got enough to make me smile ... or maybe it was the blowers that made me smile :p Mid 80's was enough to mess up my hair :rolleyes: still my favorite boat :cool:

Thought that looked like an Ohio plate.

CigDaze 03-10-2006 12:19 PM

Please give special consideration when looking at this boat. It's a beauty. Spread the word around to anyone looking into buying a boat in this range. :)

Zudnic 03-10-2006 12:45 PM

Originally Posted by Racegirl3

Should not post this cause could come back to haunt me! :D

This one is on the top of my list, waiting for tax id numbers so a lot I've sold closes escrow and if that does not happen the sale dies soon. Not into wasting peoples time if I might not be able to pay for something!!! :cool:

I digress. I've discussed this with the previous owner from the current. The boost is running conservative at 4 psi, crank it up and labbed 30's, should see at least 90! For very little money you can get ample speed.....

thedonz 03-10-2006 12:59 PM

that's my favorite bullet . can't beat all white boats (my002) never out of style

jr mike