Spookiest thing you have seen while boating

Notices

Spookiest thing you have seen while boating

Old 03-12-2006, 08:17 AM
Driver-441
Racer

Received 1,075 Likes on 284 Posts
Default Re: Spookiest thing you have seen while boating

Was in my buddies formula and the porta-potti got full.
Old 03-12-2006, 10:15 AM
CMG
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

1988, Merrimac River Amesbury MA. 02:00 with a friend and 2 VERY drunk ladies from local bar. Walking down dock to boat for late night ride (always told the ladies we'd go for a spin - boat would never leave the dock ) and the nit-wit I'm with decides to do a cart wheel - river was racing, pitch black night and she goes in on the upstream side and out of sight in a second. I peered over the other side and all I saw was a hand racing by, grabbed it and pulled her out.

I spent a fist full of cash to get her drunk and almost didn't get laid that night. Scared the hell out of me. I still get chills thinking about it.
Old 03-12-2006, 10:16 AM
Driver-441
Racer

Originally Posted by CMG
1988, Merrimac River Amesbury MA. 02:00 with a friend and 2 VERY drunk ladies from local bar. Walking down dock to boat for late night ride (always told the ladies we'd go for a spin - boat would never leave the dock ) and the nit-wit I'm with decides to do a cart wheel - river was racing, pitch black night and she goes in on the upstream side and out of sight in a second. I peered over the other side and all I saw was a hand racing by, grabbed it and pulled her out.

I spent a fist full of cash to get her drunk and almost didn't get laid that night. Scared the hell out of me. I still get chills thinking about it.
Woha.!
Old 03-12-2006, 11:08 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Cignificant
When I was kid, I saw a young man that had been run over by his father's boat. After running him over, the boat broke down. We had to load him into our boat and take him back to meet the ambulance. Luckily, it only hit the flabby portion of his butt and missed all of the vital areas.

The guy had been riding on the bow of his fathers boat in a river known for crab pots and underwater obstructions. ...
6 year old girl bleed out in my arms while we were racing to get her to land

Marine patrol had to restrain me on shore, I was going to kill her dad.
Old 03-12-2006, 11:10 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What happened?
Old 03-12-2006, 11:14 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Sitting on the bow of Daddy's boat, hit a wave, he ran her over..

Needless to say, NO ONE rides on the bow of my boats, or with an appendage hanging off the side...
Old 03-12-2006, 11:58 AM
Driver-441
Racer

Originally Posted by Scott B
6 year old girl bleed out in my arms while we were racing to get her to land

Marine patrol had to restrain me on shore, I was going to kill her dad.
Old 03-12-2006, 12:18 PM
Charter Member #30
Charter Member

Received 14 Likes on 5 Posts

Not spooky but strange

Idling in on one to the ramp I see a object swimming back and forth in front of me. I thought it was a duck at first but as I got closer I saw it was a dog! I shut down and got him to come over to my swim platform and pulled him on-board. I was shocked as this was an older dog and he was in the middle of no where. So I am trying to calm him down doing the "It's o.k. boy" type talk and to my surprise this guy was still ready to go he started to jump of my engine hatch to head for my cabin and acted like he wanted to play! I made a dive for the door and beat him to it (no wet dog in my cabin)

So got to the ramp and turned him over to the DNR they didn't want him but I gave the guy no choice he had to do the right thing! Called the Kennels the next day to see if the owner had been contacted and they responded with ya thats whats his names dog he's here all the time picking him up I was pissed off if I would of had a clue this dog was not taken care of I would of tried to find him a better home! I figured it was some old folks dog that fell in off the boat or at least a distraught pet owner that would of been grateful to have their pet back
Old 03-12-2006, 12:19 PM
Driver-441
Racer

Originally Posted by Scott
Not spooky but strange

Idling in on one to the ramp I see a object swimming back and forth in front of me. I thought it was a duck at first but as I got closer I saw it was a dog! I shut down and got him to come over to my swim platform and pulled him on-board. I was shocked as this was an older dog and he was in the middle of no where. So I am trying to calm him down doing the "It's o.k. boy" type talk and to my surprise this guy was still ready to go he started to jump of my engine hatch to head for my cabin and acted like he wanted to play! I made a dive for the door and beat him to it (no wet dog in my cabin)

So got to the ramp and turned him over to the DNR they didn't want him but I gave the guy no choice he had to do the right thing! Called the Kennels the next day to see if the owner had been contacted and they responded with ya thats whats his names dog he's here all the time picking him up I was pissed off if I would of had a clue this dog was not taken care of I would of tried to find him a better home! I figured it was some old folks dog that fell in off the boat or at least a distraught pet owner that would of been grateful to have their pet back
I dont blame you!!
Old 03-14-2006, 05:53 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

roger the oar was to knock the boot and whatever else was in it off the prop duhhhhhh

Quick Reply: Spookiest thing you have seen while boating

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.