Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
I keep looking at this pic and can't help but wonder. >

I keep looking at this pic and can't help but wonder.

Notices

I keep looking at this pic and can't help but wonder.

Old 03-13-2006, 11:58 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: I keep looking at this pic and can't help but wonder.

I like basic colors on boats, I had a black and red bootstripe donzi, like "The Cigarette", but I usually ike bright colors on boats and old vettes and dark colors on new vettes, red is always acceptable, lt blue is cool too.

I find in week to read Hotboat and the article says the guy spent months with his wife designing the graphics. and the pic shows some run of the mill tribal flame deal that was all original, looks ok and some indestinguishable, (except to him) from every other tribal flame bost on Havasu.

but w all that said, I'm going to have Signzoo do me up a yellow/orange/ red tie die, like a tee shirt from my old dead show days and put it on the side of a cat.
And take a noame from an old Dead song, like Wharf Rat or Jack Straw or red and blue lightning bolt/skull...

"Steal your Face"

THe whole Classic Concept has been embraced by Charlie McCarthy w the New Banana Boat Co. and classic paint colors, nothin weird.

Personally I think that Maroon Cig looks like poo poo, (no offense to the owner). but it's scary how bad you guys thirst for a classic one color boat.

Dpeaking of chasing ones tail. How bad was thart Cig Ad in the new Powerboat ad.

E
Attached Thumbnails I keep looking at this pic and can't help but wonder.-thecigarette.jpg   I keep looking at this pic and can't help but wonder.-aerondonzi1.jpg   I keep looking at this pic and can't help but wonder.-yellowvette.jpg  

Old 03-14-2006, 12:03 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: I keep looking at this pic and can't help but wonder.

a Few more
Attached Thumbnails I keep looking at this pic and can't help but wonder.-redvette.jpg   I keep looking at this pic and can't help but wonder.-silverdale2.jpg  
Attached Images  

Last edited by Dregsz; 03-14-2006 at 12:06 AM.