Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Solomons is burning! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/124957-solomons-burning.html)

LA3 03-15-2006 04:24 PM

Re: Solomons is burning!

Yes, same house.
I know Troy Carter. His older brother Todd and I have
been friends for years.
What year is the Velocity?
I will take you up on the drink.
My father is getting ready to build a house on 3 coves road.
And I have lots of friends in the creek and Solomons.
Name is Lewie Aldridge

Shore Thing 03-15-2006 04:53 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's a pic of the velocity the night i brought it home. It's a 1995, but is in like new condition.

I'm good friends with troy and ryan, but when i moved to the county and met all those guys, todd had already moved to key west. Met him, but don't really know him well.

Are you trying to get the new boat for this summer, or are you just researching right now?

LA3 03-15-2006 05:02 PM

I had a 32 Dominator under contract last year.
Deal fell apart on engine and outdrive inspection.
So, I sold my Velocity.
I have CC proline and old hydrostream.
But, need the big boat for runs up the bay.

See Ya around.

BobbyB 03-15-2006 08:49 PM

Hey Lewie,
This is Bobby I bought my dually from Van i am the one with the race boat. I am also in town creek all the time my good friend paul has the gray house that sits on the beach.

Shore Thing 03-15-2006 09:49 PM

bobby,

Is yours the all white formula with the white fairing? I think i've seen you around as well.

Can't wait for the weather to warm up. See you all on Pax!

LA3 03-15-2006 10:47 PM

Bobby, I remember meeting you the day your truck came in.
Well, the day the second one came in. Of course Olmstead has cursed me most of my life. HA. Any luck on selling Kirks boat? And I think Richie is a good friend of your too.

I have passed you in your boat a few times....Going different direction. Not from behind. What class are you racing and when is your next race?

Take Care
Lewie

BobbyB 03-16-2006 10:42 AM

Originally Posted by century29
bobby,

Is yours the all white formula with the white fairing? I think i've seen you around as well.

Can't wait for the weather to warm up. See you all on Pax!

Yes it is. Next time you see me out say hello.

BobbyB 03-16-2006 10:45 AM

Originally Posted by LA3
Bobby, I remember meeting you the day your truck came in.
Well, the day the second one came in. Of course Olmstead has cursed me most of my life. HA. Any luck on selling Kirks boat? And I think Richie is a good friend of your too.

I have passed you in your boat a few times....Going different direction. Not from behind. What class are you racing and when is your next race?

Take Care
Lewie

Lewie,
I have had a bunch of calls on kirks boat but nothing serious. I will be racing P3 but not sure when we are going to race i bought some property and going to build some houses. So i might not be boating much this summer.
See you out on the water.

docmanrich37 03-16-2006 03:07 PM

BobbyB.Did they save your bed and mailbox at the Tiki Bar.lol Hope all will be well for the stores that where burnt.

BobbyB 03-16-2006 04:55 PM

Originally Posted by docmanrich37
BobbyB.Did they save your bed and mailbox at the Tiki Bar.lol Hope all will be well for the stores that where burnt.

They sure did :D :D