Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Re: nice custom powerboat on ebay

Gay !
Old 03-15-2006, 12:23 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

the mold work is flawless.. helm perfectly laid out... hey the guy even put in a step

some good reading...
Vehicle Description

OK FOLK'S,RIGHT IN TIME FOR THE SUMMER SEASON! .....HERE WE HAVE A CUSTOM HOME MADE 30 POWERBOAT PROJECT 75% COMLPETE. THIS AUCTION IS FOR THE BOAT ONLY (NOT THE TRAILER) IT HAS A NICE SHINEY CUSTOM PAINT AND INTERER TO MACH. THIS BOAT WAS BUILT BY A GRATE BOAT BUILDER THAT WORKED FOR CIGARETTE BACK IN THE DAY'S.AND NEVER SAW SALT WATER UNTILL I GOT IT. BUILT IN 2001 AND GOT THE VIN #'S IN 2003. I HAVE A CLEAR ALABAMA VIN PAPER FOR IT ,IT WAS REGESTERD IN 2003 TILL 2005. HE MADE THIS ONE FOR HIM SELF,SO HE TOOK THE TIME AND DID IT RIGHT, AND AT THE SAME TIME, LOOK GOOD TO... IT HAS A VERY STONG CONSTUCTOIN AND WAS BUILT RIGHT,THIS MAN IS A TRUE ARTIST,HE BUILT THE BOAT,HAD THE INTEREAR DONE,AND DID THE PAINT JOB, ALL HIM SELF...(BUT DID NOT FINISH INSIDE THE BOAT). THERE IS A BED IN THE BOW AND TWO COUCHE'S WITH A CABENNET AREA CUT OUT FOR TV AND DVD PLAYER. THERE IS A OLD OUTDATED VHF,LORAN,AND COMPAS...(THAT WORKS BY THE WAY) THERE IS NO TV BUT THE CUT OUT IS THERE.. THERE IS SOME COSMETIC WORK THAT NEED TO BE DONE, TO FINISH (CUSHING FOR THE BED AND SOME SPEAKER'S,AND SPEAKER'S PANNEL'S TO BE INSTALLED) ALL IN THE BOW AREA BY THE BED,IT GOT TWOSEAT'S IN THE FRONT AND A COUCHSEATING AREA THAT SIT'S 4 CUMFERTUBLE SO A TOTAL OF SIX PASENGER'S...SLEEPS TWO THE DOOR TO GO INSIDE THE CABIN,HAS COME APART. I GUESS THE GLUE THEY USED WAS NOT WATERPROOF, BUT I HAVE ALL THE PEICE'S TO PUT IT BACK TOGETHER. THE GUAGE'S NEED TO BE UPDATED THEY GOT SOME WEAR FOR THE SUN. I WOULD REPLACE ALL OF THEM (YOU CAN FIND COMPLETE SET'S FOR CHEAP RIGHT ON EBAY) THE SEATING AREA OUTSIDE CAN USE SOME CLEANING AND TLC BUT OVER ALL IT PASSABLE.. THE MOTOR'S ARE BLACK MAX 200 MERK'S THAT RUN GOOD...THEY ARE MOUNTED ON A HEAVY DUTY ALUMINUM MOTOR PLATE THAT EXTEND'S THEM OUT 2 FT...(FOR QUICK PLANEING).....THE WHERE $17000.00 EACH BRAND NEW. BOTH MOTOR'S RUN GRAITE AND HAVE NEW WATERPUMPS. (DONE BY ME, AT THE END OF LAST SEASON), LONG SHAFT HEAVY DUTY OFF SHORE LOWER UNIT'S, WITH LOW WATER PICK UP'S SOLID MOUNT'S, DRILED EXUAST, AND STAINLESS STEEL PROP'S. THE PROP'S ALONE WHERE $1600.00 FOR THE PAIR... OVER ALL THIS BOAT HAS SOME WHERE AND TEAR ON IT ,BUT, ALL IT NEED'S SOME TLC...SOMETHING I CAN'T GIVE IT RIGHT NOW. SO I RATHER LET SOMEONE ELSE INJOY IT...IS A NICE PROJEST FOR SOME ONE WITH A LOVE FOR BOATING... I JUST STARTED A NEW BOAT / AUTO TRANSPORTING BUISNESS, SO I HAVE NO TIME TO USE THIS BOAT. LAST SEASON I USED IT ONE TIME... I CAN ALSO TRANSPORT THIS BOAT WHERE EVER IT NEED TO GO FOR A FAIR PRICE..... MY NAME IS NICK AND I CAN BE REACHED
Old 03-15-2006, 02:39 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Not to knock the guy . . . well I guess kinda to knock the guy . . . his spelling leaves a lot to be desired! The girlfriend and I got a kick out of that one on eBay earlier today

Harry
Old 03-15-2006, 03:53 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

WTH is that thing?

Is'nt what Stephen King called IT ??
Old 03-15-2006, 06:22 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Wow??????
Old 03-15-2006, 06:34 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

"THIS BOAT WAS BUILT BY A GRATE BOAT BUILDER"....
Old 03-15-2006, 06:36 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If I had stupid money I would buy it and take it to all the poker runs,dress in full racing garb and talk all kinds of Crap about how great the thing is and how it can hang with Apaches and Cigarettes in rough water...

Quick Reply: nice custom powerboat on ebay

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.