Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   $$$$$$$ (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/125282-%24%24%24%24%24%24%24.html)

TeamSaris 03-19-2006 10:46 AM

$$$$$$$

Are some boats today overpriced????? In my opionn some are and some arent.

CAP071 03-19-2006 10:47 AM

Re: $$$$$$$

I agree

offshoredrillin 03-19-2006 10:53 AM

what a stupid poll and question, of course thngs are either overpriced or they arent!!!!! how redundant of a question is that??? if its not over priced then it isnt:crazy: How about this, you stop starting stupid threads just for the sake of starting them.

dhlaw 03-19-2006 10:57 AM

I think a good indicator of how overpriced a boat may be is the resale market. If you buy a boat for $600k and the day you pull it off the lot you lose $200k there is a problem. I am a Cig fanatic but I would never pay what the new boats cost. $425k for a new 38 when there are essentially the same boats out there for $225k or less?? I will spend $225k on a used boat, refresh the motors and if I have to have the latest interior spend the $10k..... On the other hand I see the Skater market seems to stay high. 36 and 40's are always bringing top dollar. Go figure.

CAP071 03-19-2006 11:01 AM

Hey Offshore I didn't start this thread, This Time :crazy: :stupid:

open87 03-19-2006 11:08 AM

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
what a stupid poll and question, of course thngs are either overpriced or they arent!!!!! how redundant of a question is that??? if its not over priced then it isnt:crazy: How about this, you stop starting stupid threads just for the sake of starting them.

gee , and this from the person who started the "rachel is dead" thread :rolleyes:

CMG 03-19-2006 11:28 AM

I'm going to start a poll thread "are there too many poll threads on OSO?" :rolleyes:

Harper220 03-19-2006 11:39 AM

Poll: Are some of your dumps in the morning big or small? yes or no? For me, sometimes yes and sometimes no... :crazy:

I think somebody's extremely bored... :rolleyes:

HiPerf2000 03-19-2006 11:54 AM

Ahh, Come on....Give him a break....He's 13 yrs old. ;)

Better to see him wasting his time being interested in this sport, rather than out on the streets up to no good. :p

Actually if it were me and i was 13, i would have contacted Strippoker and asked which "other site" would be best to join and spent the membership $$ there. :evilb: :evilb: :D

Harper220 03-19-2006 12:01 PM

Originally Posted by HiPerf2000
Ahh, Come on....Give him a break....He's 13 yrs old. ;)

Better to see him wasting his time being interested in this sport, rather than out on the streets up to no good. :p

Actually I think he's 12... :D

A few weeks back I started a high pass speed video thread that pretty much got overlooked. I thought it would really take off, since I love watching actual footage of boats running. It amazes me that a lot of oso'ers would rather bull**it about nothing rather than take interest in watching some killer boating videos... :rolleyes: