Notices

Awesome ride on Predator

Old 03-21-2006, 11:49 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 144 Likes on 84 Posts
Default Re: Awesome ride on Predator

Thanks! It's easy to get inspiration from these beautiful machines.

Last edited by jayboat; 03-21-2006 at 01:34 PM. Reason: hijack, sorry
Old 03-21-2006, 04:19 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 121 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by Airpacker
Hey Bob, winters almost over at home I was thinking of cutting the shrink wrap of my cat in the next week or two. You're gonna have to give up Fla. and head on back soon. The lakes might even soften up a little by then
Hey Sean, haven't chatted with you in a while. As you can understand I'm not in any hurry to bring the boat back north.
Think I'll wait till first of June this year. Let it warm up a bit. We have had best winter ever down south. Flew back north today to see what everyone is complaining about and it's a nice day up here today !! Take care.
Old 03-21-2006, 04:25 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Racegirl3
Lookin forward to my ride!
Yes, Dawn - I still owe you. What is it looking like - will your ride be North or South? If you can't do Sarasota with us there is still Ft Meyers coming up in May. I'll ditch Jenn that weekend. LOL Oh, yes I forgot - you get to bring a friend !! It's all good.
Bob
Old 03-21-2006, 04:37 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I think you missed the mildest winter on record this year Bob. It started in feb and ended in March We could have gone boating in the Muskokas in january because the lakes were still "soft". Look forward to seeing you and chattin over a cold one or two.
Old 03-21-2006, 06:12 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The Predator is one of my all-time favs and I look for it at all the poker runs in Ontario. I love the way it looks, sounds and rides! I'm from the Midland-Penetang area, and I can't wait to see it again on Geogian Bay!
Old 03-21-2006, 06:37 PM
Easily Distracted
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Bobthebuilder
Yes, Dawn - I still owe you. What is it looking like - will your ride be North or South?

I think its gonna have to be North ...The April 1st date is comin up quickly and I go to Charlotte in May ... Ill just have to show you off to my friends on Lake Erie .. oops! I mean the boat of course ...show the boat off to my friends at Lake Erie
Old 03-21-2006, 10:49 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Racegirl3
I think its gonna have to be North ...The April 1st date is comin up quickly and I go to Charlotte in May ... Ill just have to show you off to my friends on Lake Erie .. oops! I mean the boat of course ...show the boat off to my friends at Lake Erie
Lake Erie is good and I look forward to meeting the OSO's over there. A bonus for me will be a couple days at Put in Bay. Had an absolute blast and made some new friends there last year.
Old 03-21-2006, 10:54 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by maximus79
The Predator is one of my all-time favs and I look for it at all the poker runs in Ontario. I love the way it looks, sounds and rides! I'm from the Midland-Penetang area, and I can't wait to see it again on Geogian Bay!
Thank you. I'm blushing !! Geo Bay is my favourite summertime location. Love ripping down into Penetang Bay, the 30,000 Islands and best anchorage and party spot is Beckwith Island. Say hello at Geo Bay Poker Run in July.
Bob
Old 03-21-2006, 11:20 PM
Registered

Thank you. I'm blushing !! Geo Bay is my favourite summertime location. Love ripping down into Penetang Bay, the 30,000 Islands and best anchorage and party spot is Beckwith Island. Say hello at Geo Bay Poker Run in July.
Bob
I have to agree, Beckwith is the place to be! I live just outside of Penetang Bay, so I've definitely seen you rocket by throwing some nice rooster tails I believe the Run has been moved to the end of August right around the 1000 islands run. Regardless, I'll look for your boat this summer and introduce myself!
-Max
Old 03-22-2006, 08:07 AM

Now tell me, who takes a better picture of PREDATOR'S engine compartment - Rkstrmkr or me !! LOL
she is hot.i need some pics of her in my engine room

Last edited by Papache; 09-04-2007 at 11:18 PM.

Quick Reply: Awesome ride on Predator

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.