Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Lots of boats headed north today....... (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/125439-lots-boats-headed-north-today.html)

Cash Bar 03-20-2006 10:51 PM

Lots of boats headed north today.......

I know it is the first day of spring, but did the owners not look at the weather report?

I saw at least 30 boats headed north today out of Florida. I was returning from Atlanta and passed them often. I saw at least 2 hi-perfs I know ere on the FPC run this past weekend, a newer 38' TopGun and a 50' Hustler. Saw a few HUGE NEW Searays and all sorts of others. Even saw a few with damage from the Hurricanes(I'm guessing).

I had my Camera but it was useless with a 150ish MPH closing speed. :rolleyes:

CAP071 03-21-2006 06:22 AM

Re: Lots of boats headed north today.......

Originally Posted by Troutly
They were fleeing the high insurance rates :eek: :p

You aren't kidding there :D :D

UNSANE 03-21-2006 06:49 AM

I saw a boat called White Lightning at the Flagler county line heading north Monday. Does anyone know this boat? Only caught a glimpse, saw #6 drives close together (staggered) and the boat was big. But I also saw some stuff heading south Friday as well, a Sonic and a Baja.

docmanrich37 03-21-2006 07:03 AM

Why would they want to come north ? It's cold as a frozen butterball turkey/my wifes azz.shhhhh she maybe listening

UNSANE 03-21-2006 07:08 AM

Originally Posted by docmanrich37
Why would they want to come north ? It's cold as a frozen butterball turkey/my wifes azz.shhhhh she maybe listening

No she's not listening, she's yelling at you to "get off the damn computer!" :evilb: :evilb:

docmanrich37 03-21-2006 07:26 AM

Originally Posted by UNSANE
No she's not listening, she's yelling at you to "get off the damn computer!" :evilb: :evilb:

You heard her too didn't ya. :D

UNSANE 03-21-2006 11:17 AM

She's almost as loud as Old School!!! :drink: :drink: I knew he got a Cat ride in Miami, I could hear him from O-town. :evilb: :evilb: :evilb:

Bobthebuilder 03-21-2006 02:49 PM

Originally Posted by UNSANE
I saw a boat called White Lightning at the Flagler county line heading north Monday. Does anyone know this boat? Only caught a glimpse, saw #6 drives close together (staggered) and the boat was big. But I also saw some stuff heading south Friday as well, a Sonic and a Baja.

White Lightning is an Activator [ about 40' +/- ] and did Stu's Spring Poker Run to Key West with us on the weekend. Ran good ....... but it's not a Nor Tech !! Sorry , but just had to throw that in ! LOL No harm intended - I'm sure it's a great boat but did not take a real close look on the weekend. :D

Wildman1 03-21-2006 06:09 PM

Cashbar
Must had been that Camera that I suck up my intake and puke out the exhaust on the vette as I was coming up 75. The alarm mode went off and I thought something was wrong with the it. But it was just disgesting that Camera for lunch.