Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Hey Cleveland boaters - Anyone know of a performance shop in the area? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/125473-hey-cleveland-boaters-anyone-know-performance-shop-area.html)

Marginmn 03-21-2006 12:16 PM

Hey Cleveland boaters - Anyone know of a performance shop in the area?

My boat is up in the Cleveland area getting rigged with new power and I am selling the set of 525 efi's that just came out of it.

The buyer for my 525 efi's wants to hear them run - so does anyone know of a shop in the Cleveland area that can set up a set of efi engines to run that are out of the boat?

I called Gellner but they are booked up for at least the next month.

Thanks,

Robert

mrhorsepower1 03-21-2006 12:29 PM

Re: Hey Cleveland boaters - Anyone know of a performance shop in the area?

Robert,
Carol had told me you called today about the dyno work. I am very busy right now getting customers dialed in. Wish I could be of help with this, If you do not have any luck give me a call back in 2-3 weeks and maybe we can squeeze them in. Working 7 days a week now. Thank you very mauch for the inquery!

Best Regards,

Dean Gellner
Gellner Engineering Marine Power

masher44 03-21-2006 12:35 PM

Originally Posted by Marginmn
My boat is up in the Cleveland area getting rigged with new power and I am selling the set of 525 efi's that just came out of it.

The buyer for my 525 efi's wants to hear them run - so does anyone know of a shop in the Cleveland area that can set up a set of efi engines to run that are out of the boat?

I called Gellner but they are booked up for at least the next month.

Thanks,

Robert

SPILL IT!!!! What's going in??? :drink:

Marginmn 03-21-2006 01:19 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks Dean,

I guess if you are that booked up it speaks well of your reputation :)

If I can't find anything else in the area then I"ll give you call back in a few weeks. Thanks for the reply.

Hey Masher, here's what's going in :evilb:

dreamer 03-21-2006 01:23 PM

who in cleveland is rigging the boat? lieber?

Marginmn 03-21-2006 01:33 PM

Jim Dykes.

Scarab3DMC 03-21-2006 01:59 PM

What about Francis's... call Summit racing maybe they can help...

Scarab3DMC 03-21-2006 02:01 PM

Dude those are V-10'S...Dean... sweet....I heard a rumor your looking to move down the street to a larger shop ?? :evilb:

mrhorsepower1 03-21-2006 04:20 PM

Originally Posted by Scarab3DMC
Dude those are V-10'S...Dean... sweet....I heard a rumor your looking to move down the street to a larger shop ?? :evilb:

Working on it bro. I need more space and the only other problem is finding quality help!!! Why do you think I work everyday of the year?!? :rolleyes:

Scarab3DMC 03-22-2006 06:10 AM

well I AM presently UNEMPLOYED...and looking...I am mechanicaly inclined....a facilities manageer for 19 years...worked on boilers /chillers/hxac...plumbing/ construction/renovation....do most of my own boat wrenching myself...been a boater for 32 years......yada yada yada... :cool: :evilb: