Like Tree0Likes

what oso member makes the custom tie downs

Reply
Old 03-23-2006, 10:40 AM
  #11
Drive to arrive alive!!!
Platinum Member
 
WARPARTY36's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: E DOCK GLOC, OK
My Boats: 2014 Cigarette 39 GTS
Posts: 3,694
Red face Re: what oso member makes the custom tie downs

Hey guys I have been MIA for a while, sorry to neglect my OSO brothers. Being in the oilfield equipment manufacturing business, you can imagine how swamped we have been. I had my e-mail address up here and got bombarded with spam, so PM me or my work number is (918)445-0909 and ask for Robert.

2" x 15' winch strap $20.00 (red, blue, orange)
3" x 15' winch strap $25.00 (yellow, blue)
2" x 48" ratchet strap $15.00 (red, blue, orange)
2" x 60" ratchet strap $16.00 (red, blue, orange)

The 2" ratchets have a 4" pad behind them for protection.
I need your shipping address(UPS is cheaper to a business than a house), whether it's a home or business, quantity for each, and color.

These lengths are typical, but we can make whatever length you need. These are all industrial strength, and not the crap that you get at a marine supply store.
Attached Thumbnails
what oso member makes the custom tie downs-brochurebacksmall.jpg  
WARPARTY36 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2006, 11:08 AM
  #12
Registered
 
birdog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Batavia Oh.
My Boats: Top Gun
Posts: 4,034
Default Re: what oso member makes the custom tie downs

Do you have a 2 1/2 or 2 3/4 width ?....My winch wont quite fit 3"
birdog is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2006, 11:34 AM
  #13
Charter Member #30
Charter Member
 
Scott's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Bellville,Oh
My Boats: PQ 38 Avenger
Posts: 2,159
Default Re: what oso member makes the custom tie downs

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdog
My wench wont quite fit 3"
Sounds like a personal problem
__________________
I have Steps & Bubbles!
Scott is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2006, 12:09 PM
  #14
Registered
 
birdog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Batavia Oh.
My Boats: Top Gun
Posts: 4,034
Default Re: what oso member makes the custom tie downs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott
Sounds like a personal problem
birdog is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2006, 12:12 PM
  #15
Forum Regulator
VIP Member
Trade Score: (1)
 
Sydwayz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Worldwide
My Boats: 17' Speedliner Cat & O.P.B.
Posts: 21,920
Default Re: what oso member makes the custom tie downs

Quote:
Originally Posted by WARPARTY36
Hey guys I have been MIA for a while, sorry to neglect my OSO brothers. Being in the oilfield equipment manufacturing business, you can imagine how swamped we have been. I had my e-mail address up here and got bombarded with spam, so PM me or my work number is (918)445-0909 and ask for Robert.

2" x 15' winch strap $20.00 (red, blue, orange)
3" x 15' winch strap $25.00 (yellow, blue)
2" x 48" ratchet strap $15.00 (red, blue, orange)
2" x 60" ratchet strap $16.00 (red, blue, orange)

The 2" ratchets have a 4" pad behind them for protection.
I need your shipping address(UPS is cheaper to a business than a house), whether it's a home or business, quantity for each, and color.

These lengths are typical, but we can make whatever length you need. These are all industrial strength, and not the crap that you get at a marine supply store.

Now Robert comes out with Orange! I have a yellow, orange, and purple boat with BLUE straps!! They are quality though!

Last edited by Sydwayz; 10-19-2006 at 01:58 PM. Reason: fixed post
Sydwayz is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2006, 06:29 PM
  #16
Drive to arrive alive!!!
Platinum Member
 
WARPARTY36's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: E DOCK GLOC, OK
My Boats: 2014 Cigarette 39 GTS
Posts: 3,694
Default Re: what oso member makes the custom tie downs

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdog
Do you have a 2 1/2 or 2 3/4 width ?....My winch wont quite fit 3"
I only have 2" or 3". 2" is 10 times stronger than your winch is. Breaking strength on the 2" is 19,600 lbs. The 3" does look cool though
WARPARTY36 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2006, 03:04 PM
  #17
Drive to arrive alive!!!
Platinum Member
 
WARPARTY36's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: E DOCK GLOC, OK
My Boats: 2014 Cigarette 39 GTS
Posts: 3,694
Default Re: what oso member makes the custom tie downs

Here you go Waterheater.
WARPARTY36 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2006, 03:14 PM
  #18
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
 
waterheater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Vermont
Posts: 2,194
Default Re: what oso member makes the custom tie downs

Thanks, pm'd ya already
waterheater is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2006, 03:21 PM
  #19
Registered
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Posts: 2,203
Default Re: what oso member makes the custom tie downs

WARPARTY36,
I placed an order with you about 2 years ago and you totally blew me off. Are you back in the strap business??
ActiveFun is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2006, 03:58 PM
  #20
Drive to arrive alive!!!
Platinum Member
 
WARPARTY36's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: E DOCK GLOC, OK
My Boats: 2014 Cigarette 39 GTS
Posts: 3,694
Default Re: what oso member makes the custom tie downs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ActiveFun
WARPARTY36,
I placed an order with you about 2 years ago and you totally blew me off. Are you back in the strap business??
I blew you off? I don't remember that, but can get you what you need. I never got out of the strap business. Just been a little tied up in the oil business lately.
WARPARTY36 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
czy40p
Scarab
2
05-09-2007 01:27 PM
Open72
General Boating Discussion
7
05-09-2007 09:27 AM
Prostreeter
General Boating Discussion
1
01-30-2007 04:57 PM
tj309
General Q & A
8
07-30-2005 10:17 AM
SMYTH1
General Q & A
5
03-09-2004 09:47 AM



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:21 AM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.