Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   New Chopper to Match new boat! Want one? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/125563-new-chopper-match-new-boat-want-one.html)

LubeJobs42 03-22-2006 04:00 PM

New Chopper to Match new boat! Want one?

A buddy of mine Just invested HUGE!!! bucks into his new venture. It is called Chopper Nation. He is building bikes that are off the charts! They are on the line of some of the bikes from Thunder Cycle. The forks are massive! The lenth of the bike from tire tip to tire tip is approx 10 feet. These are much more custom looking then a Big Dog or some of the other production bikes out there. These are cool as hell. I am not a bike guy by any means. I went and looked at them last week, honest to god the bike looked like a $75k Thunder or OCC bike. The price was MUCH less then half that. It took me about 3 minutes to decide i needed one and placed my order. It will be a copy of the new LubeJobs. It will be painted just like the boat, even the seat will be made out of the material we are using for the interior. He is buildiing mine with 130? CC engine with Nitrious. Should be bada$$!! All the best parts. Revtech or S&S motors and they are priced about 60% less. Every piece is chrome. The paint is incredible!! There really aren't any options, you get the best. He will be offering deals to OSO members very soon. He spent huge money up front in tooling to save on some of the labor that runs similiar bikes into the $75k area. Any immediate interest, PM me. He can make one to match you boat!!

KNOT-RIGHT 03-22-2006 05:55 PM

Re: New Chopper to Match new boat! Want one?

Now that your 40 and reaching mid life crisis. Great idea :evilb: :D

Any pictures????. He would have to paint it all white and give me a engine thats all in pieces to match
my boats current state.

Gerry

Too Old 03-22-2006 06:22 PM

Originally Posted by LubeJobs42
Any immediate interest, PM me. He can make one to match you boat!!

You buying???? :eek: :D

AeroSpeedMarine 03-22-2006 06:49 PM

Send Me A Pic Im In The Market Now

Mike 35 Fountain 03-22-2006 07:04 PM

Is he a manufacturer.........with D.O.T. ?

ratman 03-22-2006 07:13 PM

the market peaked for that type of bike and is falling fast, big dogs are selling for less than half of what they sold for just a year ago, harley davidson no longer has a waiting list for thier new bikes now.

woogie 03-22-2006 07:13 PM

Anything to do with Chopper Nation Show on ESPN2 ?

NRG 03-22-2006 10:55 PM

how's that stock doing that was guaranteed to go though the ceiling?

LubeJobs42 03-22-2006 10:56 PM

he does have a D.O.T. to manufacture. Although the market peaked which is what I told him, He got orders for 20 in 3 days. For the price, they will sell. There have been guys buying bikes for years. He said the days of the guys spending $75k are coming to an end but there will always be a place for an absolutly georgous bike in the $25k range. Even during the chopper craze of the last few years, i never bought one. When I saw how bad these were and heard the price, I ordered one on the spot. I will have pictures to post and answers to all your questions on Friday when I return. I will hook you up directly with him.

Cat man do 03-23-2006 01:05 PM

Does He Have A Web Site? And Where Is His Shop