Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Names of some of the best boat riggers (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/125598-names-some-best-boat-riggers.html)

Jassman 03-22-2006 10:14 PM

Names of some of the best boat riggers

Who is considered the best or some of the best when it comes to rigging a boat, thanks Jeff

GeoGraphics 03-22-2006 10:24 PM

Re: Names of some of the best boat riggers

1 Attachment(s)
Gary Stray @ Supercat Rigging!!!! Hands Down.

thedonz 03-22-2006 10:28 PM

Chris Floyd from Fort lauderale Custom Marine (also works with Cheif), Grants Offshore Rigging and Super Cat rigging

jr Mike

OU Want Some?!! 03-22-2006 10:32 PM

Sweet G by a landside!! :evilb: :evilb: (Gary Stray)

Ryan Beckley 03-22-2006 10:52 PM

TNT Custom Marine, Grants Custom Rigging, Legacy Custom Marine, John Vanderstel (OffshoreConcepts), SuperCat Rigging...........lots of great people out there just depends on what you are looking for.

cuda 03-22-2006 11:17 PM

John Pompi of Marine Performance.

DirtyMoney 03-22-2006 11:34 PM

What about Stinson???? If I ever get a 41 built Stinson will rig it!

Jassman 03-23-2006 06:50 AM

Originally Posted by Ryan Beckley
TNT Custom Marine, Grants Custom Rigging, Legacy Custom Marine, John Vanderstel (OffshoreConcepts), SuperCat Rigging...........lots of great people out there just depends on what you are looking for.

I'm looking at possibly getting into a joint venture buying a mold and want the back half the boat to be done extremely proessional. I'm looking at a trip diesel application and surface drives. Something like WickedOne engine comartment s what I'm after, that to me is one of my favorites. Thanks Jeff

Airpacker 03-23-2006 07:09 AM

Some of the nicest, most anally retentive rigging I have seen comes out of Double R performance's shop up here in Ontario. Long winters leave the boys lots of time to spend on the details.

JCPERF 03-23-2006 07:16 AM

3 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by cuda
John Pompi of Marine Performance.

In my opinion the best!! :cool: He worked for Aronow when he was 15 years old.He has been with the best and has seen the best and it reflects in his rigging.He currently does custom rigging for Nor-tech when they call him for example[Ballistic].He rigged all of the original Callan turbines[The one that went 209].