Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Relocating (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/125716-relocating.html)

impulsive one 03-24-2006 12:43 PM

Relocating

Here's the story im 26 years old married and own a condo in mi but my job is very dried up in this state im a electrician my wife is a paramedic and i have been talking to a company in florida about fling down to visit them and work a couple of day paid and see what i have to offer them and what they can offer me. PROBLEM the wife insist shes not moving to florida and thats that i'm lost here know but i want to work and dont want to move but the work in the florida region is crazy busy i ask all of you that read this for alittle insite thanks for you time adam

CigDaze 03-24-2006 12:46 PM

Re: Relocating

Hey Adam!

Both you and your wife would be very happily and gainfully employed in Florida, without ever a worry about finding work. Paramedics(any medical professional, in general) are always in high demand, and qualified electricians and electrical contractors and even more in demand - housing and new construction is going absolutely nuts in FL.

Warm weather, lots of sun, lots of water, tell her to move her butt down here with you. :D

RedDog382 03-24-2006 12:46 PM

What??? No one asking for pics of the wife yet? :evilb:

CigDaze 03-24-2006 12:49 PM

Oh ya, "This thread's worthless without pics."
:D :D :D

wannabe 03-24-2006 12:49 PM

Originally Posted by RedDog382
What??? No one asking for pics of the wife yet? :evilb:

Me.. Me, I can watch her for you..... :eek:

impulsive one 03-24-2006 12:54 PM

2 Attachment(s)
here are a couple pics

impulsive one 03-24-2006 01:04 PM

Originally Posted by velocitypwrbtr
You could move to York, PA. A short trip to the bay and Raystown Lake. The housing industry and health industry is crazy here.

Of course some of us could us a full time nurse.

This is why i married her

carney 03-24-2006 03:54 PM

Florida is nice , but the traffic sucks, You must have to leave two hrs early to get to work on time. Road rage must be bad. But if you love to boat it all has to be worth it.

Magic Medicine 03-24-2006 06:22 PM

I am trying to move to Michigan. Why do you want to leave? I love Grand Rapids, close to Hardy Pond and close to the best snowmobiling in the world!

CigDaze 03-24-2006 06:23 PM

Originally Posted by carney
Florida is nice , but the traffic sucks, You must have to leave two hrs early to get to work on time. Road rage must be bad. But if you love to boat it all has to be worth it.

I drive 26 miles each way from St. Pete to Tampa and back...takes 32-35 minutes. Depends on where you live and which way you're going.
It's not all bad.
:cool: