Lake Cumberland Poker Run 2006

Notices

Lake Cumberland Poker Run 2006

Old 03-27-2006, 05:24 PM
AKA NoMoBoatin
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Lake Cumberland Poker Run 2006

Looking to do a out of state p.r. It sounds like it could be L.C. Do you have to rent a houseboat or able to stay on my boat ?
Old 03-27-2006, 05:32 PM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

I wish I could post the whole article the way it was orginally written. Maybe in the uncesored section.

So here’s “EBM’s recommendation of the month”. Pick up the phone – NOW – and dial (888) 782-8336 and when they answer tell them EBM sent you and give them your credit card number. They will then reserve a houseboat for next September 8th, 9th and 10th. Then get out a pen and a checkbook. Write out a check for $50 and send it off to Bill Kingery at 3238 North Section Line Rd, Radnor, Ohio 43066 thanking him for all of his efforts. Then go spend some time polishing your headers, as next year can’t come soon enough. But when it does we’ll see you at Lake Cumberland for another weekend of madness in the mountains.
Old 03-27-2006, 05:41 PM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

Originally Posted by birdog
I noticed you were having "Tooo" much fun with the stickers !
Good article, Ron
Not me, it was that nut with the chopper.
Attached Thumbnails Lake Cumberland Poker Run 2006-back-side.jpg   Lake Cumberland Poker Run 2006-stickerboy.jpg  
Old 03-27-2006, 05:51 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Ron P
Not me, it was that nut with the chopper.
Yea....Yea.....Yea.......

Docmanrich....You can stay on your boat...There are showers at State Dock
Old 03-27-2006, 05:53 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

were staying at jamestown lodge, cuse our boat is ther, hopefully we will be runing this year ...last lcpr didnt go to well (three brand new mills burned up). we beter be able to get to the party this year
Old 03-28-2006, 08:20 PM
Registered

Received 341 Likes on 119 Posts

Originally Posted by 375stinger
were staying at jamestown lodge, cuse our boat is ther, hopefully we will be runing this year ...last lcpr didnt go to well (three brand new mills burned up). we beter be able to get to the party this year

How are those Burke engines coming along?
Old 03-28-2006, 08:28 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Marginmn
How are those Burke engines coming along?
oh good god you didn't do that did u??? the answer to the question would be slowly, very slowly. Don't say I didn't warn U guys.
Old 03-28-2006, 08:31 PM
Ginger or Mary Ann?
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by docmanrich37
Looking to do a out of state p.r. It sounds like it could be L.C. Do you have to rent a houseboat or able to stay on my boat ?
Don't have to rent one. They are just for convience of the runners. That's were the party is. Might be all booked up by now though. I don't know for sure other I think many reserve for the next yr before leaving the current one. They also have guest slips they rent. They are mostly uncovered though. We lucked out and got 2 covered, 2 uncovered 2 days before the run. Be best to contact State Dock with those questions. Also, it seems the slip rental rules vary depending on who is behind the counter. Or so we have experinced the last couple times we rented. It's a blast. Being a spectator is more fun in my opinion.
Old 03-29-2006, 05:38 AM
AKA NoMoBoatin
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by US1 Fountain
Don't have to rent one. They are just for convience of the runners. That's were the party is. Might be all booked up by now though. I don't know for sure other I think many reserve for the next yr before leaving the current one. They also have guest slips they rent. They are mostly uncovered though. We lucked out and got 2 covered, 2 uncovered 2 days before the run. Be best to contact State Dock with those questions. Also, it seems the slip rental rules vary depending on who is behind the counter. Or so we have experinced the last couple times we rented. It's a blast. Being a spectator is more fun in my opinion.
Thanks US.I might give them a call today.Trying to get a few boats from here togo but i think their scared.we'll see.
Old 03-29-2006, 05:05 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

actually they are coming along pretty well ....we bought the parts ourselves from cpperfromance, billet marine, and others, and he is puttin the engines together. it outta be running within next 2 months. (the stainless marine custom center engine exhaust takes 4 weeks to make). btw i am positive the dude to the right in the first pick in post 13 has a almost new 35 carver at jamestown parked between us and the big 50 nortech "predator"

Quick Reply: Lake Cumberland Poker Run 2006

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.