Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   OSO/adm (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/125786-oso-adm.html)

US1 Fountain 03-25-2006 10:32 AM

OSO/adm

Is it to late for the appreciation DVD for those of us that tried to send you our info to your PM box, that replied on your thread? Your box is still full.

Thanks

McGary911 03-25-2006 11:10 AM

Re: OSO/adm

Looks like it's a bit late. Thread is locked. There was a Tshirt giveaway the other day. Looks like they're cleaning out the closets, so keep your eyes open......maybe they'll be more.

Harper220 03-25-2006 11:10 AM

also, is there any way you can list those that will be getting a copy?

US1 Fountain 03-25-2006 11:18 AM

Originally Posted by McGary911
Looks like it's a bit late. Thread is locked.

That's my point. Many tried during the time period but were met with a full PM box. I was just curious if they will still accept our info from those of us that made a reply on the topic, not necessarily from everyone who just said they tried. But that's up to them to decide.

tomtbone1993 03-25-2006 11:20 AM

Originally Posted by US1 Fountain
That's my point. Many tried during the time period but were met with a full PM box. I was just curious if they will still accept our info from those of us that made a reply on the topic, not necessarily from everyone who just said they tried. But that's up to them to decide.

I bet Steve will take care of Charter Member #245 :cool:

OSO 03-25-2006 03:47 PM

We told you all when the PM box was full to send it to the user name Offshoreonly instead. OSO's PM box as a supermoderator holds 75 messages, there were 16 in the inbox of the 75 allowed.

As we explain with all giveaways, you must follow the instructions as we have our clerical staff set up to handle the requests. When people start e-mailing and posting address's etc. the whole thing gets out of control quickly.

There will be more giveaways in the future if you missed it this time.

CAP071 03-25-2006 06:06 PM

If we renewed our membership last month can we get any freebies :D :D :drink: :drink:

US1 Fountain 03-25-2006 07:28 PM

Maybe next time you can post the give away from whichever screen name you guys have that has a larger PM box capacity for those of us that DID follow instructions in the very 1st post made by OSOadm. Might help those of us that didn't realize there is a difference between OSOadm and Offshoreonly.

Thanks anyways

OSO 03-25-2006 07:36 PM

Maybe next time you can post the give away from whichever screen name you guys have that has a larger PM box capacity for those of us that DID follow instructions in the very 1st post made by OSOadm. Might help those of us that didn't realize there is a difference between OSOadm and Offshoreonly.

Thanks anyways

FYI- these are the same DVD's that you can view online in your Gold, Platinum, VIP, and Charter member section.

packinair 03-25-2006 07:37 PM

Thanks anyways

maybe next time you can not cry about getting free chit, here is a guy giving away stuff on his dime and you are not satisfied, way to make him say screw it and not give away anything