Notices

What boat is this?

Old 03-29-2006, 10:41 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default What boat is this?

I have an easy idea of whose boat this is (owner's of Rachels duh) but since I'm no expert, I'd thought I'd put it up here. To me it looks like the steps are pretty far back and they're not very big ones. The basic shape makes my amateur eyes say Outerlimits, but OL uses 4 steps, or I'm thinking Scarab, not sure, you guys are the experts. Either way, if this guy isn't on here, we need to get him on, I'm sure he'd have some GREAT things to "share" with us in the Uncensored section
Attached Thumbnails What boat is this?-3-27-001b.jpg   What boat is this?-3-27-002b.jpg  

Last edited by UNSANE; 03-29-2006 at 10:47 AM.
Old 03-29-2006, 12:17 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: What boat is this?

I'd say Nortech. I helped pay for that boat.
Old 03-29-2006, 12:20 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts

Outerlimits
Old 03-29-2006, 12:26 PM
Rob
VIP Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by cuda
I'd say Nortech. I helped pay for that boat.
By eating there

The Only Time You Have To Much Ammo Is When Your Swimming Or On Fire.
Old 03-29-2006, 02:47 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Looks like an Outerlimits to me.
Old 03-29-2006, 03:29 PM
Registered

When did OL go to the quad step? This boat only having 2 steps really through me a curve ball, so I don't have any clue on the age of this thing. I thought Scarab too because I've noticed from looking at other Scarabs the steps were farther back.
Old 03-29-2006, 04:15 PM
Registered

47 OL,Thats the boat that the chick who ruined Keith Eickert and ran him out of biz, and took his name. I can't remeber her name. I almost bought that boat when it was blue and white. The guy who ownes it is cool but a little flaky. The last time I talked to him he spit out about 3 diffrent prices for it about 175K apart.
Old 03-29-2006, 05:08 PM
Registered
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by LapseofReason
47 OL,Thats the boat that the chick who ruined Keith Eickert and ran him out of biz, and took his name. I can't remeber her name. I almost bought that boat when it was blue and white. The guy who ownes it is cool but a little flaky. The last time I talked to him he spit out about 3 diffrent prices for it about 175K apart.
Julie Sullivan was her name-o.
Old 03-29-2006, 05:20 PM
Registered

If you look closely...... do you see the small step betwen the two large steps?? and I would guess if you had a different angle you may see a 4th step behind the last large one. My eyes may be deceiving me but from the picture posted I am seeing that 3rd step in between.
Old 03-29-2006, 05:32 PM
Registered

This boat is a Marine Performance rigged 47 outerlimits(1999) originally built for Frank Algire in Chicago....Julie bought it from him,and the Viegels aquired it at bankruptcy auction,when she finally crashed and burned.We still do work on it,as it has very complicated fresh water cooled Eickerts.This was also the first time quad rotor whipples were tried in a marine application.They didnt work well...(we lost 8 blowers in testing) and it was finally converted to 14-71 bds's.Its a good peice till you approach 110,at which point ugly things begin to happen,mostly violent chin walking,with the feeling that the transom wants to pass the cockpit.It is for sale,Tommy just freshened the power...its in realitively good shape,and i think is making a showing at Barrett-Jackson in West Palm this weekend.

Quick Reply: What boat is this?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.