Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Danger Zone makes a slpash (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/126158-danger-zone-makes-slpash.html)

DangerZone 04-03-2006 02:11 PM

Re: Danger Zone makes a slpash

Originally Posted by rainmn
Wow.
Out of curiosity, why no side mirrors like on your other boats? I would think the canopied boat would benefit even more from them, no?

the side mirrors are still in the molds...should be on in time for desert storm. :D

CigDaze 04-03-2006 02:35 PM

Wow. That boat's simply incredible. Nice Job NT! :cool:

rainmn 04-03-2006 02:49 PM

Originally Posted by DangerZone
the side mirrors are still in the molds...should be on in time for desert storm. :D

Makes sense. I assume by the user name that it's your boat. If so, congratulations on a beautiful ride.

EricT 04-03-2006 03:06 PM

Originally Posted by salesmanship
Obviously we could start a never ending thread on cat safety. What's safer at very high speed? 6 people in an open cockpit or enclosed? Go to any big poker run and you're likely to see both cats and v's with full canopies. Is that a good idea?
We've tried to incorporate all conceivable safety measures into this. 6 people trying to get out of an escape hatch? So what's the answer?
This boat has a concept that some people want. It's not for everyone.

Plain and simple: We do not recommend closing the roof for pleasure boating at high speed. Once that roof is closed it's a race boat and you need to take all the precautions required for safety.

I agree with you Terry. That is BEAUTIFUL boat. :D :D :drink: In fact, I thinks it is the best looking CAT period.

Go get um, Terry.

yzbert 04-03-2006 06:27 PM

zach,
wow what a nice looking boat, have a blast with it and be safe. we will have to race across lake charlevoix this summer. 55 mph speed limit, if i can only get the hole shot.... oh heck iam dreaming now.
i cant wait to see the truck.
scott

blingbling 04-03-2006 07:13 PM

Originally Posted by DangerZone

Dz, KILLER boat, looks amazing. The 5% of haters on this thread, ya kill me. Nor-tech once again hits a grand slam. Dz, ask Terry, Randy, Bill, or even Leander, if ya need help in Havasu let me know.

thisistank 04-03-2006 07:55 PM

Originally Posted by blingbling
Dz, KILLER boat, looks amazing. The 5% of haters on this thread, ya kill me. Nor-tech once again hits a grand slam. Dz, ask Terry, Randy, Bill, or even Leander, if ya need help in Havasu let me know.

Greg, quit trying to pimp a ride, you sold your Nor-Tech!! :eek: :drink: :drink:

Bobthebuilder 04-03-2006 08:00 PM

Originally Posted by delleto
WTF - that thing is off the charts! We've all seen canopied cats - now here's one with NorTech style & quality. Impressive as usual. Gracias for the photos T. Out of curiousity, any numbers for top speed guestimates this freakin' madman will achieve if the throttles are hammered???

Randy Sweers mentioned 140 MPH. Terry correct me if I,m wrong on that.
btb

SCARABJ 04-03-2006 08:06 PM

Originally Posted by thisistank
Greg, quit trying to pimp a ride, you sold your Nor-Tech!! :eek: :drink: :drink:

yea but hes got katies center console.... :D

blingbling 04-03-2006 08:07 PM

Originally Posted by thisistank

Can't knock a brother for trying!!!