Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Sailboters and the Barber (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/126209-sailboters-barber.html)

OldSchool 03-30-2006 05:58 AM

Sailboters and the Barber

One day a florist goes to a barber for a haircut. After the cut he asked about his bill and the barber replies, "I'm sorry, I cannot accept money from you; I'm doing community service this week."

The florist is pleased and leaves the shop.

Next morning when the barber goes to open there is a thank you card and a dozen roses waiting at his door.

Later, a cop comes in for a haircut, and when he goes to pay his bill the barber again replies, "I'm sorry, I cannot accept money from you;

I'm doing community service this week."

The cop is happy and leaves the shop.

Next morning when the barber goes to open up there is a thank you card and a dozen donuts waiting at his door.

Later a Power Boater comes in for a haircut, and when he goes to pay his bill the barber again replies, "I'm sorry, I cannot accept money from you; I'm doing community service this week."

The Power Boater is very happy and leaves the shop.

Next morning when the barber goes to open, there is a thank you card and a dozen different books such as "How to improve your business" and "Becoming more successful".

Then a Sail Boater comes in for a haircut, and when he goes to pay his bill the barber again replies: "I'm sorry, I cannot accept money from you; I'm doing community service this week."

The Sail Boater is very happy and leaves the shop.

Next morning when the barber goes to open up, there are a dozen SailBoaters lined up waiting for a free haircut.

:D :evilb: :drink: :evilb:

CROWN MAN 03-30-2006 08:12 AM

Re: Sailboters and the Barber

Thanks I needed that this morning :D :D

Tantrum 03-30-2006 08:20 AM

:D :drink: :D

rickdarling 03-30-2006 08:33 AM

I work with two sail boaters and can't wait to spring this on them :D

ratman 03-30-2006 09:43 AM

touche :evilb:

MegaByte*3 03-30-2006 10:12 AM

Sailboaters rarely cut their hair, especially under the arms. Not even the men !!

UNSANE 03-30-2006 10:28 AM

Damn Hippies!!!! :evilb:

hpoffshore 03-30-2006 10:29 AM

Hey O.S., where'd you find that?

OldSchool 03-30-2006 11:14 AM

Originally Posted by hpoffshore
Hey O.S., where'd you find that?

I'm sorry Hugh, I should have included your name in the closing credits!! Thanks for the email!!! :drink:

DJD 03-30-2006 12:12 PM

HEHEHE
Priceless!