Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Oh, the Cigarette Boat ? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/126232-oh-cigarette-boat.html)

Downtown42 03-30-2006 12:24 PM

Oh, the Cigarette Boat ?

So I called the storage guy and asked if I can pick up the FOUNTAIN next week. Damn land lubbers :stupid:

tomtbone1993 03-30-2006 12:28 PM

Re: Oh, the Cigarette Boat ?

get a rope!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :D :D

sakoutis3 03-30-2006 12:29 PM

At least he didn't ask if you are goin fishing. :D

Son of a Gun 03-30-2006 12:30 PM

lol. I was just getting my haircut and was talking about boating with the girl who was cutting my hair. She asked what kind of boat we had, I said a Cigarette, and she said that she just saw a Cigarette boat in the parking lot yesterday. I thought maybe it was GL, but she said it had checkers on it. I don't think I've ever seen a Cig with checkers before, never mind in this area.

tomtbone1993 03-30-2006 12:32 PM

Originally Posted by sono***un
lol. I was just getting my haircut and was talking about boating with the girl who was cutting my hair. She asked what kind of boat we had, I said a Cigarette, and she said that she just saw a Cigarette boat in the parking lot yesterday. I thought maybe it was GL, but she said it had checkers on it. I don't think I've ever seen a Cig with checkers before, never mind in this area.

Cigarettes don't see to many checker flags either :evilb: :evilb: :evilb: :evilb: :D

Tantrum 03-30-2006 12:33 PM

Originally Posted by tomtbone1993
Cigarettes don't see to many checker flags either :evilb: :evilb: :evilb: :evilb: :D

Duhhhh!! :bunny:

GLH 03-30-2006 12:41 PM

Originally Posted by sono***un

I was parked in front of Blockbuster having lunch across the street at TGIF...

If she saw checkers she might be a Fountain fan.... no surprise from a hairdresser... Was she wearing a lot of jewelery and hairplugs? :D

ratman 03-30-2006 01:04 PM

so.....whats your point, er i mean beak :D

GLH 03-30-2006 01:09 PM

Originally Posted by Downtown42
So I called the storage guy and asked if I can pick up the FOUNTAIN next week.
-Oh, the Cigarette Boat ?
Damn land lubbers :stupid:

Get a Tylenol down it with Evian sit on your Lazy-Boy or in your Jacuzzi and put a Band-Aid on your wounds, dry your eyes with some Kleenex and Xerox us your complaint written in Crayola for a Polaroid of this Kodak moment. We'll file it in the proper Tupperware mixed in with some Jell-O, a few Slinkys and Silly-Putty, put the whole thing in the Frigidaire beside the Cohibas and wait to see what turns out.

Meanwhile we'll put the Ski-Doo in Self-Storage and go for a Cigarette boat ride.

:D

pachangalpina 03-30-2006 01:27 PM

at least they didn't call it a "see-gar" boat.