Default Re: Cat trailers...Need Pics

Thanks for the pics.
These are the ideas I was looking for.
Please keep them comming.
Old 04-02-2006, 09:07 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

Hay Chris Hows It Going I Cant Wait Going Down On April 12th For 9 Days Will Be Running The Skater. The Race Boat Will Also Be Down There For Testing The New 38 Super Cat Good Luck With The Trailer Jim
Old 04-02-2006, 09:55 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We have a dual tandem bumper pull that could be available now...Presently a 35 motion is on the trailer while we finish rigging the boat....However,we built a new goose neck, dual tandem the boat could be moved to....The price is $ 4,000.00.....The trailer does not have brake shoes or backer plates....the drums are good,16" steel radials are 95% tread,matched set.The wiring should be replaced,however everything works......The trailer is straight,pulls excellent and weighs 5,050#,steel rectangular tube frame...The trailer was built by Skater for a 32 Skater and stretched by Kieth Holmes for the Motion....Trick trailer.
Old 04-02-2006, 11:25 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

coolest one I have ever seen... was posted on here a while back.... but needs non-marking tires.

Ernie
Attached Thumbnails Cat trailers...Need Pics-long-view-trailer-oso.jpg   Cat trailers...Need Pics-trailer-backing-down-ramp-oso.jpg  
Old 04-03-2006, 08:21 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by CcanDo
We have a dual tandem bumper pull that could be available now...Presently a 35 motion is on the trailer while we finish rigging the boat....However,we built a new goose neck, dual tandem the boat could be moved to....The price is $ 4,000.00.....The trailer does not have brake shoes or backer plates....the drums are good,16" steel radials are 95% tread,matched set.The wiring should be replaced,however everything works......The trailer is straight,pulls excellent and weighs 5,050#,steel rectangular tube frame...The trailer was built by Skater for a 32 Skater and stretched by Kieth Holmes for the Motion....Trick trailer.
Thank you for the offer.
I have a nice aluminum trailer under the boat now, its just not set-up very well for my boat. Currently the bow of the boat is sitting too low which doesnt allow the water to drain properly without jacking the front to the moon. The bunks are too short which let the hull contact the trailer on high angle ramps last year. There is a full set of stairs with no bow stop which raises the anxiety level when loading the boat.
We are going to fix these problems this weekend as well as add a drive guard and maybe some tool boxes.
Old 04-03-2006, 08:22 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by NASTY HABIT
ended up hiding the jack behind the box but I never got a picture iof the finished trailer.
Mark
You did a great job on that trailer. I like the idea of the integrated stair/toolbox combo.
Thanks for the pics
Old 04-03-2006, 09:33 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

chris, go on the myco site.. they have a picture gallary, some good ideas there as well....
Old 04-03-2006, 10:24 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by NASTY HABIT
ended up hiding the jack behind the box but I never got a picture iof the finished trailer.
who built those steps? That is very cool.
Old 04-03-2006, 01:45 PM
Registered

Mark made them himself. I believe he fabricated the whole trailer himself.
Old 04-03-2006, 08:09 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts

Heres my cat trailer. Hope it helps

Quick Reply: Cat trailers...Need Pics

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.