Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Past and Present Sunsation Owners

thanks guys
Old 04-03-2006, 12:43 PM
Registered

I just bought an 02 Dominator, and I have been on the phone with Joe at Sunsation a few times already... Just to find out how things work on the boat (no Manual) and he has been MORE then plesant and even gave me his cell number to call him back one time... Can't say enough about the Customer Service for sure...

I am all too happy with the boat thus far... I was out this past weekend in the potomac, and there were 3-4 footers out there which is REALLY Bad for the river... And the boat did Great... No Problems at all...
Old 04-03-2006, 02:40 PM
Registered

The first couple posts in this thread are not from Sunsation owners!

You can't go wrong with Sunsation. They don't have the biggest cabin, or cockpit, but they work VERY well.

I have just less than 300 on my 288, and love her with no problems other than the valve springs I did on my 500. Preventative maintenance at that, no problem.
Attached Thumbnails Past and Present Sunsation Owners-92211430txiefk_ph-jeff-s-boat-oso.jpg   Past and Present Sunsation Owners-%5B37%5D-1k-islands-jeffs-new-top-oso.jpg   Past and Present Sunsation Owners-dscf0005-oso.jpg  

Old 04-03-2006, 03:10 PM
Registered

I have an 05 288 w/ just over 100 hours that we enjoy very much, it has a great combination of handling, speed, cockpt / cabin space and styling. Sunsation customer service is awesome.

of course the accident has me concerned, I would sure like to know what really happened, but the facts have't come out yet. Scary site seing that engine hatch just floating there..
Old 04-03-2006, 08:09 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

I would love to have a 32 ...I run in big water and go on a load of poker runs, i have 24ft it runs 82 but i need somthing bigger. Most likly would go used.
Old 04-03-2006, 08:35 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by ThoroughHustler
I would love to have a 32 ...I run in big water and go on a load of poker runs, i have 24ft it runs 82 but i need somthing bigger. Most likly would go used.
Buy my 31 sonic,great rough water boat!!!It's in the OSO classifieds http://www.offshoreonly.com/esvon/page-8398.html
Old 04-04-2006, 06:41 AM
Registered

Thats a great package Carrboy ! I have always liked the 31 Sonic.
Old 04-04-2006, 08:00 AM
Team Dysfunctional
Charter Member

DominatingS32 has a 32 single engine that ran over 92 mph. I have a feeling he will see 110+ this season with his new set up. Sunsation has worked along with him on the R and D to get where he is. Very impressive boat. It would be one of my choices if I was in the market
Old 04-04-2006, 08:44 AM
Registered

Received 885 Likes on 480 Posts

Originally Posted by Hot Boat
DominatingS32 has a 32 single engine that ran over 92 mph. I have a feeling he will see 110+ this season with his new set up. Sunsation has worked along with him on the R and D to get where he is. Very impressive boat. It would be one of my choices if I was in the market

Hotboat, what is the deal with the single screw dominators. Someone posted on Sunsations site about a recently sold single 525 boat but got little response. They have only built a few boats since I think it is cheaper to build a 32 with twin 6.2's then a single 525. Are the single boats a better setup since the weight of the extra motor/drive may hinder the performance of the 32 more then help?
Old 04-04-2006, 09:09 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Bought a 288 a couple of years ago and never ever considered another boat. Never even looked at another boat. Would only get rid of it to buy a bigger Sunsation.

Sunsation quality is outstanding and Customer Service is hands down, the best I have ever incountered. I have cell phone numbers for both Joe and Barry that I can call any time if I need anything at all. I even called them from the water on a Saturday and they answered the phone. Mitcher T (who does the paint work) is the same way.

Buy it - you won't regret it.

C-

Quick Reply: Past and Present Sunsation Owners

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.