Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   No section for Sea Ray? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/126447-no-section-sea-ray.html)

Bottoms Up 04-02-2006 08:22 AM

No section for Sea Ray?

1 Attachment(s)
Demitri Maravela asked us to restore his boat. What do you think? He loves the aggressive stuff and I feel this was better then Lime Green.
Bill/ Bottoms Up

yss 04-02-2006 08:42 AM

Re: No section for Sea Ray?

Originally Posted by BillKosick
Demitri Maravela asked us to restore his boat. What do you think? He loves the aggressive stuff and I feel this was better then Lime Green.
Bill/ Bottoms Up

What did the boat look like before? Looks prettty good now. Is Bottoms Up the name of the company you work for? Where is that located?

Bryan

ratman 04-02-2006 10:26 AM

they have one at www.cruisers.com

RLW 04-02-2006 11:38 AM

Is there a Sea Ray section at www.shorerosion.com?
Sorry Man, left yourself wide open.

tomtbone1993 04-02-2006 12:07 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by yss
What did the boat look like before?

Bryan

:evilb: :evilb: :evilb:

Bottoms Up 04-02-2006 12:16 PM

uuuuggggghhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

That knife oh man they are hard to reach back there.

Any way I will be posting alot more photo's when they come back from printing. Took this one with the phone and could not resist. This guy is something else. The tunes in this boat, tv everywhere and now he is having me install a new head vent.

Look for him he lives on the Chain o Lakes off the Fox river.

We are in proccess of installing a 44 ft spray booth so work like this can be contracted. It has been a long time coming after moving from my original location after 20 years.
We intend to supply the area with a more custom look.

Why should you have to travel out of state to have your custom griphics done? Once everything is in I will be posting some photo's of our new facility. Complete repair and restoratioon as well as custom art I am glad I made the move

Bill Kosick
bottomsupboatrepair.com

RLW 04-02-2006 06:10 PM

Hey Bill,
Good Luck with your new facility!
Nice website too.
www.bottomsupboatrepair.com
Russ

Bottoms Up 04-03-2006 07:10 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Thanks for the comments, I will be postting some stuff today. Photo's are not the best but it can give you some idea of where Mr. Maravela is wanting to be with his boat.

thanks again,

Bill Kosick

Bottoms Up 04-03-2006 07:13 AM

The new shop. Also some photo's of a 24 Daytona when I used to make them. Bought the mold out of Tenn. and then sold it to some guy in New Mexico. It will come in in May for a Graphics package.

Bill Kosick

Bottoms Up 04-03-2006 07:21 AM

trying photos are giving a problem , hold tight.