Notices

Just A Thought For Oso

Old 04-03-2006, 11:35 AM
Easily Distracted
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: Just A Thought For Oso

Buttons are a great idea Donna.... and ... that would kill Johns idea for me havin 3 since I dont have any piercings
Old 04-03-2006, 11:36 AM
Registered

Received 79 Likes on 23 Posts

What is the reason for not using your real name on these forums? Would that not solve the problem of "who are you". I really do not understand why the cute fake names.
Old 04-03-2006, 11:56 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 136 Likes on 79 Posts

Originally Posted by Brad Zastrow
What is the reason for not using your real name on these forums? Would that not solve the problem of "who are you". I really do not understand why the cute fake names.
We are too cool for reality.

Most of us anyway.
Old 04-03-2006, 01:10 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think a nice quality hat would be cool. OSO logo on the front, and screen name ebroidered on the back or side. Our yacht club just did this with the club name on the front and your boat name on the side. was like $20.

Price it around $20 - $25. I would buy one. I don't think i would ever wear a button pin around in public.....(not to knock your idea Ms Patriyacht, as it is a good one, but not for everyones likes).
Old 04-03-2006, 05:06 PM
'05 Concept SF23
VIP Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

We need to do something along these lines for ease of identification at PR and other boating events.
Old 04-03-2006, 07:54 PM
Registered

I have seen other sites use lanyards and name badges. These badges were done for a Buffett site. They are laminated in 7mil ID pouches, double sided with the hole at the top to put them on a lanyard.
Dan
Attached Thumbnails Just A Thought For Oso-bn.jpg  
Old 04-03-2006, 08:12 PM
Easily Distracted
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by candyman35
I have seen other sites use lanyards and name badges.

I like that idea the best ... I could put my name card in my Chevy lanyard
Old 04-03-2006, 11:16 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by HiPerf2000
I think a nice quality hat would be cool. OSO logo on the front, and screen name ebroidered on the back or side. Our yacht club just did this with the club name on the front and your boat name on the side. was like $20.

Price it around $20 - $25. I would buy one. I don't think i would ever wear a button pin around in public.....(not to knock your idea Ms Patriyacht, as it is a good one, but not for everyones likes).
I like this idea. I would buy a few. They would make good Christmas presents for the kids.
Old 04-04-2006, 09:45 PM

Originally Posted by HiPerf2000

Most people don't wear hats when there at a fancy dinner, our poker run puts on a very fancy dinner and we have the stick on tags that you write your name on, I just thought if OSO had some made for us members it would be inexpensive advertising for them and at the same time it would help us. I've seen some that were like a credit card, and you just slid them in a little plastic pouch, they could put there logo at the top and our ID name and real name under that. It's not something you would wear everywhere, just at boating events where you need name tags.
Old 04-04-2006, 10:50 PM
Registered

I was thinking more like at a lunch stop and on the docks....when you have bad hair after a hard run

Quick Reply: Just A Thought For Oso

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.