Notices

Dave Scott's Turbine MTI

Old 04-07-2006, 09:50 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: Dave Scott's Turbine MTI

Originally Posted by KiloKat
Couldn't agree with you more - only time will tell. To quote Bernie Little when he and I were talking at the Shootout one time about his turbine powered Miss Budweiser: "turbines sure are fast but the fans still seem to prefer boats that are big, fast and loud".
I have to agree 100%! Turbines are sure fast but when you hear a boat like yours or Bob Morgan's from Big Thunder with 4 engines running. You guys sure sound faster & better.
Old 04-07-2006, 09:51 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Ryan Beckley
Hey tachyon nice to see you here again, how are things going? Will you be in Pickwick?

Hey Ryan,

Yes, we'll be in Pickwick...looking forward to it...it's been a long winter.
Old 04-07-2006, 10:04 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Couldn't agree with you more - only time will tell. To quote Bernie Little when he and I were talking at the Shootout one time about his turbine powered Miss Budweiser: "turbines sure are fast but the fans still seem to prefer boats that are big, fast and loud".
From an intrigue and "wow" standpoint, I love turbine boats. There's little else that's more awesome than all that smooth horsepower coming online when spooling up.

Old 04-07-2006, 01:30 PM
Registered
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

both turbine boats are ran by Dave and John....kinda coincidental

http://media.putfile.com/longlite

http://media.putfile.com/almostbestraceever
Old 04-07-2006, 03:59 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by dank368
both turbine boats are ran by Dave and John....kinda coincidental

http://media.putfile.com/longlite

http://media.putfile.com/almostbestraceever
I like the second vid Dave Scott is always ready to be #1 There was no race but throttle just in case.
Old 04-17-2006, 02:43 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 393 Likes on 141 Posts

It will be very interesting this year @ the Shootout! Dave Callan and David Scott has some of the best equipment and teams that's available, (or not available, depending on what tax bracket you fall in! )!!
Regardless, it will be a GREAT show @ LOTO this year, one that we wouldn't miss for anything!
Dean
Old 04-24-2006, 08:28 AM
Registered

Dean,
does your last post mean you guys are actually going to make it to LOTO this year?? As usual, I'll be there and could always use some extra shoulders to lean on as dc/jc fly by over 200.
rmc
Old 04-24-2006, 08:37 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 393 Likes on 141 Posts

Originally Posted by offshoreone
Dean,
does your last post mean you guys are actually going to make it to LOTO this year?? As usual, I'll be there and could always use some extra shoulders to lean on as dc/jc fly by over 200.
rmc

Offshore1,
Yes, we are, barring any unforseen events popping up! I committed to going during your X-mas eve party! In fact, JC said I'm suppose to get with you to get the flight info. and hotels etc. so we, HQ and I can make arrangements to go with you!
Did JC and DC race in Miami this weekend? I left JC a message Thrusday about the race this past weekend, but never heard back from him.
Mean Dean
Old 04-24-2006, 10:14 AM
Skater Brother
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

And have a cooler on board!! Hope to see you at LOTO at least once this year. Good luck getting everything dialed in. Look forward to seeing you and your turbine MTI.
Old 04-25-2006, 07:45 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Dean Ferry
Offshore1,
Yes, we are, barring any unforseen events popping up! I committed to going during your X-mas eve party! In fact, JC said I'm suppose to get with you to get the flight info. and hotels etc. so we, HQ and I can make arrangements to go with you!
Did JC and DC race in Miami this weekend? I left JC a message Thrusday about the race this past weekend, but never heard back from him.
Mean Dean
Dean,
That will be great having you guys there. Just tell Robin she's not allowed to have more anxiety than me. I haven't checked into flights yet, I'll probably tackle that in a month or so. Typically I fly direct Orl to St Louis then drive to LOTO - From Friday early evening to Monday since they race on Sunday. We can talk about it more at Hontoon. They did not race in Miami. JC has been ramping up with building construction as well as construction of the 70 and another 50 starting up. We took the weekend off and went to Micanopy, Fl for a bit of R&R - much needed by the whole family.
rmc

Quick Reply: Dave Scott's Turbine MTI

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.