Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Must Read - Magazine Competition Update (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/127002-must-read-magazine-competition-update.html)

Cockpitmag 04-08-2006 02:39 PM

Must Read - Magazine Competition Update

We got some great names from everyone and are now working on these final few as some options for the final name and would like your votes on which ones work best.

So please make your vote and let us know which ones you think first.

The first word is the title and the second word is the catch line.

Cheers Everyone and appreciate the input. Goes to show why this forum is the top one in the world of powerboating. :)

As a way to say thanks to people, everyone who votes and gives us your feedback about the magazine name, on this thread will go into the draw for a free 5 year subscription to the new magazine.

Ned

P.S. Just so everyone knows the H2O is the name for water :) :)

Underdog88 04-08-2006 03:22 PM

Re: Must Read - Magazine Competition Update

Sounds great Ned. I like these. I really liked Racing World, but voted for Full Throttle as you are going to cover more than just racing. ie Poker Runs ect...

Mark

psychoboater 04-08-2006 04:34 PM

full throttle just sounds right. It just goswith my personal boating habbits and everyone else that Ive boated with and around. This will be my first year getting to push two throttles!!!! I pick it up on friday!!!!

timewarp 04-08-2006 04:38 PM

I like The Racers Edge, sounds like Top Secret stuff to make you go faster.

GLH 04-08-2006 04:50 PM

Racer's Edge

Ange 04-08-2006 06:04 PM

Full Throttle for me. It covers everything, not just racing.

Racegirl3 04-08-2006 06:47 PM

Full Throttle for me too .... If I saw the name H2O -Racers Edge .. I wouldnt buy the mag because Im not a racer .. on water anyway :D :cool:

SHARKEY-IMAGES 04-08-2006 06:55 PM

There was a publication out called The Racer's Edge by Capt. Bill N... I'm not sure if it is still in circulation though...

I was thinking today of a name for your mag, "Adrenaline" or "RUSH" :drink:

TeamSaris 04-08-2006 07:16 PM

Originally Posted by timewarp
I like The Racers Edge, sounds like Top Secret stuff to make you go faster.

My dad was on Racers Edge

Payton 04-09-2006 03:46 PM

I voted for Racers Edge. That name does seem very familair. Is it in use somewhere?