Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Since Nobody Wanted To Sell Me a Boat .. Pick My New Boat - 28ZX Saga Continues >

Since Nobody Wanted To Sell Me a Boat .. Pick My New Boat - 28ZX Saga Continues

Notices
View Poll Results: Which one shoudl I buy?
Buy the Blue One
50.00%
Buy the Yellow One
50.00%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Since Nobody Wanted To Sell Me a Boat .. Pick My New Boat - 28ZX Saga Continues

Old 04-09-2006, 08:15 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Since Nobody Wanted To Sell Me a Boat .. Pick My New Boat - 28ZX Saga Continues

Originally Posted by carrboy
Or this one,made not far from Miami but now it's way up here in NY..
.I will deliver!!!
http://www.offshoreonly.com/esvon/page-8398.html
Sell it to me for $50k and I'll take it.

Good luck with the sale.
Old 04-09-2006, 08:21 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: Since Nobody Wanted To Sell Me a Boat .. Pick My New Boat - 28ZX Saga Continues

I would buy a used Sunsation
Old 04-09-2006, 09:07 PM
Registered

Here are some pics of the cracks on the Blue boat.
Attached Thumbnails Since Nobody Wanted To Sell Me a Boat .. Pick My New Boat - 28ZX Saga Continues-donzi-001.jpg   Since Nobody Wanted To Sell Me a Boat .. Pick My New Boat - 28ZX Saga Continues-donzi-002.jpg   Since Nobody Wanted To Sell Me a Boat .. Pick My New Boat - 28ZX Saga Continues-donzi-003.jpg  

Old 04-09-2006, 09:08 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Save your money and keep looking. it's a buyers market
Old 04-10-2006, 06:34 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by CAP071
Save your money and keep looking. it's a buyers market
That's always an option too.
Old 04-10-2006, 07:56 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

before you buy anything, do yourself a favor and check out a 29 scarab. TRUST ME you thank me later. i looked at all kinds of 27-30 footers and the only other boat i woulda bought was a 28 Pantera. except they were a lil to pricey for me at the time.
Attached Thumbnails Since Nobody Wanted To Sell Me a Boat .. Pick My New Boat - 28ZX Saga Continues-scarab.jpg   Since Nobody Wanted To Sell Me a Boat .. Pick My New Boat - 28ZX Saga Continues-photo12.jpg   Since Nobody Wanted To Sell Me a Boat .. Pick My New Boat - 28ZX Saga Continues-photo11.jpg  

Old 04-10-2006, 08:44 AM
Registered

I would buy the first boat, lower ours, trailer, and save some money to put towards maintenance or options. The cracks in the second one are in a weird spot?? Donzi is making some nice hardware these days, i have an 01' and thus far I think it is going to be a GREAT boat.

Corey
Old 04-10-2006, 10:42 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by lonestar382
I would buy the first boat, lower ours, trailer, and save some money to put towards maintenance or options. The cracks in the second one are in a weird spot?? Donzi is making some nice hardware these days, i have an 01' and thus far I think it is going to be a GREAT boat.

Corey
Both have a trailer. Price is about the same.

I am leaning toward the blue one. I am only planning on keeping it a few years before getting something bigger/nicer so I figure the one with the maintence already done is going to need less work over the few years I have it .. hence more time in the water.

How long do these 350 MAGs last?
Old 04-10-2006, 10:50 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 393 Likes on 141 Posts

KW,
I'll give you the guy in FWB, your Ph. # tomorrow, and you guys can talk about his Donzi, which is FLAWLESS. I've seen it and this guys is anal about all his toys. Looking forward to boating with you this season.
Dean
Old 04-10-2006, 12:56 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

350 MAGS are pretty mild motors (300 prop hp) So I'm guessing that they can go about 1000 hours or more before you have to think about digging into them. On a boat like that, you should spin 21" Laser props which would put you in the mid 60's on a good day. Some of my fellow Stingray owners have procharged theirs with great results. They are running 25" props usually on those and getting into the mid 70's.

Quick Reply: Since Nobody Wanted To Sell Me a Boat .. Pick My New Boat - 28ZX Saga Continues

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.