Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   hey old scholl, whats your speed with the new mills? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/127615-hey-old-scholl-whats-your-speed-new-mills.html)

JCPERF 04-16-2006 08:39 PM

Re: hey old scholl, whats your speed with the new mills?

If he left his cooler on the dock, the boat would go close to 90. :drink: :drink:

stecz20 04-16-2006 08:42 PM

craig should just leave himself at the dock and let a real man run his rig, and show nancy a good time.... :D :D

Shah Mat 04-19-2006 11:54 AM

TTT :evilb:

hpoffshore 04-19-2006 11:57 AM

Dang...Craig's puter most be broke-down!

OldSchool 04-19-2006 12:01 PM

Originally Posted by hpoffshore
Dang...Craig's puter most be broke-down!

Not broken ...just ignoring idiots. :rolleyes: :drink: :evilb:

To answer your original question RatBoy, it runs faster than Stecz's Barnicle Barge (soon to be known as "The pig with a dress on" after Tres Martin finishes installing the new gauges) :D :evilb: :drink: :evilb:

hpoffshore 04-19-2006 12:02 PM

..................................and he's back.........................

OldSchool 04-19-2006 12:05 PM

....and three more things to add here before I go back into hiding.

1. Masher's chit is still junk to me until he gets it started :eek:

2. The boat is alot quieter with the HP500's.....right BeakBoater???? :D

3. Thanks for bringing this back to the top Shah Mat :mad:

ratman 04-19-2006 03:12 PM

craig in the pics of your boat when it had big power it was way up out of the water running on the drives and props, do the new motors still get the boat up high in the water like that when your wfo? i wondering what to expect when i put big power in my cig shortly. thx, ratboiy

hpoffshore 04-19-2006 03:33 PM

I don't believe Craig has any pics since the motor-change, but with it's newly found good manners/ spinning outward etc., I'm almost sure it'll be carrying the bow higher with the drives planted better.
Hugh

OldSchool 04-19-2006 03:39 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by ratman
craig in the pics of your boat when it had big power it was way up out of the water running on the drives and props, do the new motors still get the boat up high in the water like that when your wfo? i wondering what to expect when i put big power in my cig shortly. thx, ratboiy

Not sure on that...I'll have to get someone to do a flyby for me while I'm drinking their beer. :D :D

Are you talking about this picture?? :D :drink: