Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
New 250 Super Charger jetting question. >

New 250 Super Charger jetting question.

Notices

New 250 Super Charger jetting question.

Old 04-16-2006, 11:47 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: New 250 Super Charger jetting question.

Jim. After thinking about it more, the fuel levels in the primary sight glasses appeared to be well above the highesat marks on teh sight glasses I initially installed and ran them. The primary venturi's were dripping a bit of fuel indicating the levels were high so I adjusted them down to the middle mark on the sight glasses; after a couple of minutes, that's when first noticed the bulbs appear. Perhaps the levels need to be at the top marks adjacent the sight glasses.

Also, I took the secondary jets out this morning adn to my surprise they were #91's not the #88's that the box said they had. I'm sure that's the results of having given Barry Grant the cam and engine specs. when i ordered them. The latest jets I have on had weer #92's so I went ahead and put those in while I was in there.

At any rate, I think I'll take your advise. I just keep coming back to "you need 1/2 supply to feed that much horsepower". Thanks again and I'll let you know what happens after the change to 1/2 line.

Al