Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Is this bad or what?? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/127748-bad-what.html)

LubeJobs42 04-17-2006 12:53 PM

Is this bad or what??

1 Attachment(s)
I have been going round and round regarding a truck to tow the new boat. I decided the Excursion is too small. I was looking at everything at w4500, f650s and everything else. I went over my budget by about 150% but I couldn't resist. It was but for a celebrity that never took delivery. The inside is absolutely incredible. I get it tomorrow and will post more photos.

JAdamz 04-17-2006 12:59 PM

Re: Is this bad or what??

Those aren't spinners on the wheels I see...are they...? :D

Does it have hydraulics and chi-chi balls hanging from the interior too? ;) Looks great...good luck with it!

CustomRigger101 04-17-2006 01:01 PM

he he.. guy said boat and budget in the same thought.. LOL

LubeJobs42 04-17-2006 01:06 PM

Originally Posted by JAdamz
Those aren't spinners on the wheels I see...are they...? :D

Does it have hydraulics and chi-chi balls hanging from the interior too? ;) Looks great...good luck with it!

They are!! The can be adjusted not to spin. When I bought the truck I didn't know they were spinners. They do look beautiful (not spinning). They wil be adjusted not to spin.

LubeJobs42 04-17-2006 01:07 PM

Originally Posted by CustomRigger101

Maybe Budget was the wrong word. How about 150% more then I was planning on parting with!

damdonzi 04-17-2006 01:08 PM

Nothing like being able to pull your house of it's foundation in style.

LubeJobs42 04-17-2006 01:14 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Believe me, After buying the new boat and this truck, I may have to use the truck to pul my new house.

Strip Poker 388 04-17-2006 01:35 PM

Originally Posted by LubeJobs42
Believe me, After buying the new boat and this truck, I may have to use the truck to pul my new house.

looks like you been polishing that house :rolleyes: :D Gino congrats on the little truck. You going to repaint it?

Rob :D

SinkorSwim 04-17-2006 01:43 PM

Originally Posted by CustomRigger101

Oh my... that is funny...

I am going to have a sign made and hang that over the door at CPR..... :drink:

LubeJobs42 04-17-2006 01:50 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Strip Poker 388
looks like you been polishing that house :rolleyes: :D Gino congrats on the little truck. You going to repaint it?

Rob :D

Thanks Rob. The color is metallic silver. There is a lot of siver on the boat. I will let Chris from Grafik EFX look at it and see what he comes up with. It need something to tie it in to the boat.