Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Waxing Frenzy (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/127852-waxing-frenzy.html)

Magic Medicine 04-18-2006 02:21 PM

Waxing Frenzy

I am in the process of waxing my 28 ' Checkmate with Waxing Frenzy Products, needless to say I am very impressed. To start with the gelcoat on my boat is in excellent condition and the wax on it was good. Yesterday, I used the cleaner wax on the whole boat. I was very impressed by the shine and reflection it made, the boat looked great. Today I applied the ultimate shield and OMG! :eek: I had a huge smile on may face, I can't belive it because waxing a boat sucks! :D The ultimate shield really made the colors pop as well as the white gelcoat. The boat just sparkles with a deep finish. The fiberglass feels and looks brand new, my boat is a 99! This is buy far the best wax I have ever used!!!! It is expensive, but I would recommend it to anyone, well worth the $$$$

Great job Waxing Frenzy! :drink: :D :evilb: :cool:

Downtown42 04-18-2006 02:29 PM

Re: Waxing Frenzy

I'm going to try some. Too much good said.

US1 Fountain 04-18-2006 03:49 PM

I ordered some WF just this weekend because of all the good reviews.

INDY27 04-18-2006 04:03 PM

I have been using it for two years now and it is hands down the best product I have ever used!

Magic Medicine 04-18-2006 05:30 PM

Originally Posted by US1 Fountain
I ordered some WF just this weekend because of all the good reviews.

You won't be disappointed! I have been drinking beer and looking at the boat drueling all day! :drink: :evilb: :D

BillR 04-18-2006 08:19 PM

Ultimate Sheild??

Is this a Frenzy Product?
I have been using Frenzy since almost day 1. There is NOTHING out there that is better IMHO!

Payton 04-18-2006 08:37 PM

Originally Posted by Magic Medicine
You won't be disappointed! I have been drinking beer and looking at the boat drueling all day! :drink: :evilb: :D

Does Ultimate Shield protect from Druel as well as sunshine? :drink: :drink: :D

Magic Medicine 04-18-2006 09:10 PM

Originally Posted by BillR
Ultimate Sheild??

Is this a Frenzy Product?
I have been using Frenzy since almost day 1. There is NOTHING out there that is better IMHO!

Yep Ultimate shield it was not on their website as of last fall when I placed my order, must be a new product.

ActiveFun 04-18-2006 09:17 PM

Originally Posted by Magic Medicine

Magic, What factor does the beer bring into the equation??

Magic Medicine 04-18-2006 09:27 PM

Originally Posted by ActiveFun
Magic, What factor does the beer bring into the equation??

Its all about kicking back enjoying a cold one and appreciating ones work. :rolleyes: