Eliminator has THE BEST customer sevice >

Eliminator has THE BEST customer sevice

Notices

Eliminator has THE BEST customer sevice

Old 04-21-2006, 10:52 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 1 Post
Default Eliminator has THE BEST customer sevice

I just wanted to share the fantastic experience I had buying a boat from Eliminator. I was one of the many people that bought a boat from them at the boat show back in February and I took delivery of it yesterday. When I purchased the boat I ordered what I considered quite a few "custom" items and was a little concerned that they wouldn't all get completed the way I wanted because I had no way of stopping in and checking being that I live in No. Cal. During the consrtuction Tony was constantly calling and checking with me making sure that it did turn out exactly how I ordered it. Well, I'm here to tell you that it exceeded my expectations which was hard to do. Then, to top it all off, Bob Leach took me for a water test in it! How often does the owner of a comapny take you for a test drive in your boat? Do you think I was a little nervous having a legend like Bob Leach sitting next to me showing me how to drive it? Hell Yes!!! Eliminator also let me borrow 3 sets of props to try out to see which ones I like best. Now thats customer service. Thanks again to Bob, Tony, Jim, Kenny, Pete, Jake, Jeff from Wired for Sound, Stephanie and anyone else I have forgotten.
Attached Thumbnails Eliminator has THE BEST customer sevice-img_1201a.jpg   Eliminator has THE BEST customer sevice-img_1198a.jpg   Eliminator has THE BEST customer sevice-img_1202a.jpg  

Old 04-21-2006, 10:59 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Eliminator has THE BEST customer sevice

Looks awesome. Congrats.
Old 04-21-2006, 11:52 AM
Registered

Congrats, that is a beautiful cat. What size and what motors did you get?

Good luck with it!
Old 04-21-2006, 11:58 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Great to hear your good experience, I am impressed the Bob took you out for a driving lesson, however I think any responsible boat mfg/dealer should take you out if you are not familiar with that type or speed of boat.

WILL
Old 04-21-2006, 12:42 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Magic Medicine
Congrats, that is a beautiful cat. What size and what motors did you get?

Good luck with it!
Its a 28' Daytona with twin 525's
Old 04-21-2006, 12:55 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by grads2112
I just wanted to share the fantastic experience I had buying a boat from Eliminator. I was one of the many people that bought a boat from them at the boat show back in February and I took delivery of it yesterday. When I purchased the boat I ordered what I considered quite a few "custom" items and was a little concerned that they wouldn't all get completed the way I wanted because I had no way of stopping in and checking being that I live in No. Cal. During the consrtuction Tony was constantly calling and checking with me making sure that it did turn out exactly how I ordered it. Well, I'm here to tell you that it exceeded my expectations which was hard to do. Then, to top it all off, Bob Leach took me for a water test in it! How often does the owner of a comapny take you for a test drive in your boat? Do you think I was a little nervous having a legend like Bob Leach sitting next to me showing me how to drive it? Hell Yes!!! Eliminator also let me borrow 3 sets of props to try out to see which ones I like best. Now thats customer service. Thanks again to Bob, Tony, Jim, Kenny, Pete, Jake, Jeff from Wired for Sound, Stephanie and anyone else I have forgotten.
Awesome looking boat. So what kind of speeds were you driving with "The man" sitting next to you? That had to be a great experience. Enjoy your new boat.
Old 04-21-2006, 12:59 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by DRIVEN1
Awesome looking boat. So what kind of speeds were you driving with "The man" sitting next to you? That had to be a great experience. Enjoy your new boat.
107 m.p.h. at only 4700 r.p.m.'s
Old 04-21-2006, 01:07 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by grads2112
107 m.p.h. at only 4700 r.p.m.'s

Looks like your have more to gain with 400 rpm left to play with. 107 is sick with stock motors. I have ridden in a 28 tall deck Daytona at 125 gps with 5 guys in the boat, very safe stable ride at high speed. I know you will love the boat.
Old 04-21-2006, 01:49 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

eliminator is a GREAT company! Those guys will do anything for you even after the warranty. Bob and the whole crew over there is TOP NOTCH !
Old 04-21-2006, 01:53 PM
Registered

Congratulations -beautiful boat!

Quick Reply: Eliminator has THE BEST customer sevice

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.