Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Thanks Budweiser Select (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/128303-thanks-budweiser-select.html)

thedonz 04-23-2006 09:27 PM

Thanks Budweiser Select

This AM on the way to the ramp we realized we had a flat tire. So hear i am with a buddy of mine about to fix it...but before i even got the hydraulic jack the Budweiser team was right next to me to offer me help. John ( bud crew ) said take it to the rig and we'll get it done. In less then 20 min we were on the way to the ramp. Mr. Scott you should be real prod of your whole team....by far every one of you guys are first class. Once again thanks John and the whole crew.

Jr Mike

dukenrock 04-23-2006 09:28 PM

Re: Thanks Budweiser

Cool :drink:

masher44 04-23-2006 09:31 PM

Re: Thanks Budweiser Select

:cool:

GOODT 04-23-2006 10:21 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Masher44, been there many times, sooooooooooo true

WeaponX 04-23-2006 10:24 PM

Bunch of really good guys. :D

AugiePensa 04-24-2006 07:33 AM

Wouldn't expect anything less from Dave or anyone in his crew. Some of the GREATEST people in Offshore Racing!

OldSchool 04-24-2006 07:59 AM

Originally Posted by AugiePensa
Wouldn't expect anything less from Dave or anyone in his crew. Some of the GREATEST people in Offshore Racing!

I'll second that! :D

KiloKat 04-24-2006 09:57 AM

Originally Posted by thedonz
This AM on the way to the ramp we realized we had a flat tire. So hear i am with a buddy of mine about to fix it...but before i even got the hydraulic jack the Budweiser team was right next to me to offer me help. John ( bud crew ) said take it to the rig and we'll get it done. In less then 20 min we were on the way to the ramp. Mr. Scott you should be real prod of your whole team....by far every one of you guys are first class. Once again thanks John and the whole crew.
Jr Mike

Sincerest appreciation for your thoughtful comments. Spoke to the guys and they said to tell you "thanks for your post and that they were just glad to be of assistance". After all, when you really think about it, we are all in this together. It's a tough sport and the least we can do is work together to help each other when we can. And yes, I am very proud of each and every member of this team. Every one of them contribute to our efforts to be competitive as well as personable and considerate. Thanks again for your thoughtfulness with this post. Dave Scott

ratman 04-24-2006 10:29 AM

pure class!!!

CigDaze 04-24-2006 10:32 AM

Originally Posted by ratman
pure class!!!

Indeed.

:cool: