Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
cheap fun at the Radical Boat Reunion,, and it may not involve your girlfriend >

cheap fun at the Radical Boat Reunion,, and it may not involve your girlfriend

Notices

cheap fun at the Radical Boat Reunion,, and it may not involve your girlfriend

Old 04-21-2006, 07:01 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default cheap fun at the Radical Boat Reunion,, and it may not involve your girlfriend

RBR-06
We welcome and invite you to 2006 Radical Boat Reunion. The RBR will be taking place again in Palatka at the Riverfront Inn . The dates for the RBR will be May 12,13,14 . Friday will again be the meet and greet, Saturday will be the river tour , a bridge to bridge timed run , The evening House party with a live DJ , a charity auction to benefit Roadheaver Boys Ranch, Games and prizes at the party , prizes given to unique radical boats. Come also to see the special vendor exhibits. This fast boat festival and party is all for you. Sunday many cruise out to the most beautiful spring in Florida . Call the Riverfront Inn At 386 328 3481 and also Best Western 386 325 7800. For the RBR group rate . This event draws great boaters with about 250+ wild boats of all descriptions from all over the south-east and some from as far as Vegas, New-York and Wisconsin . Bring your off shore your V-drive drag boat and that great high flying outboard boat you are all welcome. We have worked on making the RBR06 registration much more affordable. Well within the reach of any enthusiasts. For more information ,questions answers or suggestions Contact Rus Matos 5327 Goddard ave Orl. Fl. 32810 [ph] 407 760 3481 E-mail [email protected] The RBR is looking for sponsors and vendors interested in marketing at the RBR. Give me a call. Come to the party and bring a friend
Old 04-21-2006, 11:25 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Default Re: cheap fun at the Radical Boat Reunion,, and it may not involve your girlfriend

RUSS,

Count the JACKSONVILLE PERFORMANCE BOAT CLUB in.
Old 04-22-2006, 07:35 AM
Registered

Default Re: cheap fun at the Radical Boat Reunion,, and it may not involve your girlfriend

is it you guys that are puting on the Ire fighters poker run? we would love to see you all. in fact if there is something that you would like to see at the event let me know
Old 04-23-2006, 04:12 PM
Registered

So what kind of beer should wepour at the meet and greet... Mich??
Old 04-28-2006, 12:11 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ttt

Def want to be there, but it might be day trips because of work. Wouldn't mind hanging with some of you Jax drunks ...........uh I mean good people I met when I was up there in March.