Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   yo TRICK MARINE (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/128572-yo-trick-marine.html)

tomtbone1993 04-26-2006 03:37 PM

yo TRICK MARINE

2 Attachment(s)
Fred, this is what I need for the center setup.......

thanks Cool Tripps for the pics :cool:

Semper Fi 04-26-2006 03:50 PM

Re: yo TRICK MARINE

ttt :D

stecz20 04-26-2006 03:52 PM

junk.... :evilb: :evilb:

tomtbone1993 04-26-2006 04:23 PM

Originally Posted by stecz20
junk.... :evilb: :evilb:

don't hate because my 540's have more ponies than your 572's..........in respect to Kansas i think you should just plant sunflowers in your old flower pot.... :evilb:

tomtbone1993 04-26-2006 08:22 PM

ttt

Too Old 04-26-2006 09:24 PM

Thanks Tom!!! :D

Panther 04-26-2006 10:32 PM

Originally Posted by tomtbone1993
Fred, this is what I need for the center setup.......

thanks Cool Tripps for the pics :cool:

The first time you get the boat on plane it's going to sound really weird for you.... Just about half way on plane you'll hear the note in the exhaust change a lot, that is because the water is no longer covering those holes on your transom.

First time I got that boat on plane I was like WTF... :eek:

tomtbone1993 04-26-2006 11:18 PM

Originally Posted by Panther
The first time you get the boat on plane it's going to sound really weird for you.... Just about half way on plane you'll hear the note in the exhaust change a lot, that is because the water is no longer covering those holes on your transom.

First time I got that boat on plane I was like WTF... :eek:

fired up the starbord Sunday on the trailor, the E-Tops are alot quieter :eek: :D :D i like em :D

Panther 04-27-2006 08:27 AM

Originally Posted by tomtbone1993
fired up the starbord Sunday on the trailor, the E-Tops are alot quieter :eek: :D :D i like em :D

Hell yeah, that thing was obnoxious when I worked on it. Geeze, that was like 7 yrs ago now. :rolleyes:

The first trip I took with the owner we went up the Hudson River for the day, I was stuck sitting in the back seat. Half way thru the trip I had to stand up because the motor noise was to lound and my ears were killing me. At the end of the day I had ringing in my ears for about 4 hrs. After that the owner purchased ear plugs and wore them while he was running. :eek:

Panther 04-27-2006 08:28 AM

He was also asked "not" to come back to several marinas.

The ugly brown rust stains on the swim platform were't fun either. He had to cary a bottle of on/off on the boat at all times.