Notices

SRP Lifejacket offer

Old 01-17-2002, 03:06 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post SRP Lifejacket offer

Ok, I just read about the "combined" order for lifeline jackets. Well not to blow our own horn, but SRP makes a much better and more comfortable jacket. We @ SRP will offer our, Offshore Racing lifejacket SM-XL at $340 + shipping for a minimum of 15 jackets. We will include crotch straps and an upgrade to leg bands is available. We will also provide 1st name embroidered on the left front chest of the jackets. $20 extra if somebody requires over XL. We also manufacture our own AirVest, for race boats with canopies, and we will also offer specials on these. If anybody is unsure of SRP reputation ask Gordon Jennings, Dave Villwock, or Jim Poplin (of STARS Rescue) or feel free to contact me or Al Lapointe who is the owner of Security Race Products.
Old 01-17-2002, 03:29 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Ben,

How long after ordering for delivery?...a guesstimate..I'll need a XXL...looking to order in the Spring..

thx..

Old 01-17-2002, 03:30 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Hey Ben,
We are going to need a few more sets for the new boats. Contacted the office and they are going to send me some color samples if you get a chance. Great vests and the uniform stuff looked great also!
Chris Reindl
Old 01-17-2002, 03:34 PM
Donzi33ZX
Gold Member

I just surfed the SRP web site, is there a link or a retailer website where you can view the OPC Offshore Jackets that come in various colors?
Bryan
Old 01-17-2002, 03:37 PM
Registered

BodyShot1,
Until we get the complete order I don't know for sure, but this is the best time to order before we get real busy with the racers. I would say if you were to order right now, it would be between 3-4 weeks. If you want an XXL, then we would ask you to fill out a measurement sheet and we would taylor build you one to your needs. (Same cost +$20, so $360)
Old 01-17-2002, 03:42 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Ben,

That sounds great..I'll be in touch..

Thanks!

Old 01-17-2002, 03:45 PM
Registered

2001 26ZX, Most Offshore jackets have been made in orange. We can make them in other colors, although the point of orange is high visibility. We have done yellow/orange combo and as I say, we can do most colors. I can email you or I will post a picture of my Offshore jacket on my web site tonight or email me and I send you some pics. [email protected]
Thanks...
Old 01-17-2002, 04:12 PM
Donzi33ZX
Gold Member

Ben, thanks for the reply, it was not the accident that had my interest up for newer and safer jackets but it did raise the bar a bit... and on the SRP site I saw the colors listed etc, we would be fine with orange but I wonder about the differences, the Jackets I mentioned were slightly cheaper etc. And I would prefer a color of my choice from your line. We are performance boaters who do not go above 70MPH.
Bottom line is I like to see what I am buying, that is all.
Please email me some photo's.
Thank You for your time.
Bryan

[ 01-17-2002: Message edited by: 2001 26ZX ]
Old 01-17-2002, 04:23 PM
Registered

Ben can you tell us some of the diffrences between your jacket and Life Line?

Thanks.
Old 01-17-2002, 04:28 PM
Donzi33ZX
Gold Member

Garry, I ask the same thing in an email. I like them both, we need 4 jackets so price does bare some on my decision. And actuall there are not many high quality (last a long time) jackets at decent prices online, trust me, I searched a bunch today...

I read on one post that LIFELINE has a less expensive Poker Run edition in many colors but I can't find a picture of one.
Bryan

Quick Reply: SRP Lifejacket offer

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.